• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King Hassan vs Ren Fuji (The Redux)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goes invisible and uses Azrael. Which is a NP that casts a powerful death spell.

How does he go invisible as in does he need to activate something? And how long does he go invisible? Tbf Ren does have something like a sixth sense or something if that helps (He instantly jumped away from the commanders when he felt something was amiss despite being bloodlusted IIRC)

He's Passively invisible until he attacks.

But as you mentioned, Ren's sixth sense can help him there.

Hmmm...there IS a possible opening to it cause there should be an interval when hassan attacks no? Ren COULD slow down time for hassan so he is much slower than before as he is in ren's range so Ren could get the opening he needs maybe. I need more help with hassan lol

So many Ren's, Methuselah's and Reinhard's.

RIP the other Masada's though

It's not just invisibility. He simply can't be detected before he attacks. Ren only reacted when the Commanders were already there in front of him, not when he had no clue they were there to begin with.

Also has "God" told Hassan that Ren needs to die?

King Hassan is quite a religious person is he?

Only kill when his god tell him to kill... I can respect that. ovo

can someone remind me of something...why did ren won in the first place again?

actually another point i haven't go this part of the point addressed. Hassan WILL be slowed the closer he is to Ren even blasts will be slowed down. Also i doubt he would stay still and actually try to find Hassan to kill him like I said hassan will be slowed down even from a certain distance and close range makes it worst so tbf there is a chance Hassan will have an opening as he attacks due to him being visible and slowed by EFF. I just want this to be addressed tbh

i never said he would survive in this though what i meant was hassan would feel his reactions slowed down if he gets too close or if he blasts his attack (which i assume he can) it will be frozen in its tracks due to freezing in EFF's range

Ren can detect Hassan in time if Hassan is slowed down during the attack. He can't survive the conceptual destruction, but with that time slow he can at least dodge.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
can someone remind me of something...why did ren won in the first place again?
Versus debating always revolves around the first reasons and how many people agree at the beginning.

Plus what Ram said.

It's like a lot of threads, Sans vs Darshe, to some extent Mordred vs Esdeath

well schro has a point hassan gets close his sword thing will slow down as he attacks to a near halt so ren will see and neckslice. If far away the blast can be dodged due to it being halted and this will eventually wear hassan down due to not having time resistence. I think I'll go for Ren due to how his EFF can give him the opening he needs before hassan vanishes from sight.

Ren's time slow is basically magic. Hassan has magic resistance, but not strong enough to resist for too long. Ren's time slow is linked to his acceleration.

If he accels himself a thousand times, Hassan is slowed by 1000x. Even the Commanders, who have strong temporal resistances (specially Schreiber with his Briah active) where slowed down after a while, and eventually reached a complete time stop.

i don't think its magic just the formula is magic yet the abilities aren't so magical more on time shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back