• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well hopefully this battle will go better than the last one XD

Everyone is in character but Soifon will not hesitate to use her bankai if needed.

Round 1: Speed equalized

Round2: Speed unequal

Battle takes place in karakura town.

Battle is won via death, knock out or incapacitation

King & Diane vs Soifo & Komamura

i go with king and diane in both fights,

while soifons shikai is hax i think that thanks to king petrification his team will win...

kumomarus bankai is slow, king can easily turn it into stone in both rounds, diane will make it hard for soifon to move thanks to spammign stones and king than spams his daggers around until soifon is finished :)

Round1: I think Diane and King take it with their superior AP and range along with King's petrification ability.

Round 2: Diane becomes sort of a non-factor with speed unequalized, since she gets blitzed rather easily.

King is significantly faster than either of them (can catch Meliodas off guard even after his Wrath boost, but the latter was playing around), and should blitz with Sunflower or Petrification hax. Alternatively, he could just nuke them with True Spirit Spear.

diane and king are on equal footing in terms of speed they get scaled to.

king did not catched meliodas off guard after wrath boost. they never tangled with each other after meliodas got the boost

1) She's merely rated Massively Hypersonic on her profile.

2) Now that I think about it, you're absolutely correct, thanks for correcting me.

all the sins excluding amped ban, current mel and escanor are only mhs. depending on the value used for the calc mach 277 or mach ~800

Then in that case they get blitzed hard in Round 2, since Soi-Fon is Massively Hypersonic+

and she has deadly hax.

this match should be made after king and diane have danced with the 10c. its a bad timing now

We'd need more people first of all (at least 7 votes), and the speed difference is so large (excess of Mach 200) that it's a stomp really.

OishiLover75 said:
How would you list it as a notable victory or notable loss?
Something like this I suppose: let's say for example this is on Komamura's page

Notable Victories:

Diane and King(NNT) (Was teamed up with Soifon)

or I dunno....something similar.

i doubt its fair to create an obvious stomp thread which then should get added to their pages. team nnt is in the middle of a power up. some week from now things may look different

bump! Current score-

Diane and King: 2 (or 3)

Soifon and Komamura: 1 (or 2) Reppu has voted for team nnt in round 1 but team bleach in round 2 so i'm not sure where to put his vote :p

Well... the last time i see, Komamura fight against Bambietta gave him MHS+ in reaction and combat speed, AND, his bankai mirror his MHS+ combat speed (said on his profile). This is another thing that give the victory for Round 2 to Bleach team

In Round 1, however, with speed equalized (I'm gonna assume that is Soi Fong = King and Diane = Komamura. Equalized all four of them would get chaotic for the normally fastest ones), Diane and King have only small city level of durability, with Komamura having City Level AP and Durability.... while Soi Fong would get only good to fight against Diane (assuming what I said earlier)

Having Komamura best AP to fight against Diane, King would have to protect her while fighting Soi Fong.... Its a rather hard job for him

And, with human Komamura, indeed the only one who could do something against him is King... and only petrification (assuming that Komamura is affected by It)

https://www.reddit.com/r/NanatsunoTaizai/comments/3yjout/how_fast_do_you_think_meliodas_is_now/

This calc says Mel can travel Mach 1921+, and King can match Mel's speed. Galan (who Mel was compared to). Reaction time vs Soi Fon's attacks should never be a problem for King either, as he was able to react to and escape point-blank explosions with very little effort, even joking around by feigning shock and worry, which he had none.

I think King and Diane take it in this case because I don't see the other two having advantages over them. King has too much hax with his True Spirit Spear forms, and I think that if True Increase doesn't quickly overwhelm them (even if it doesn't it'll at least force them away from King) Petrification will (especially since King will be fighting for Diane and trying to impress her/keep his promise to not let her get scared, King supposedly fighting better when fighting for other people).

It's possible I'm thinking too highly of King's ability, but I just don't see anything that King can't counter on Soi Fon or Komamura. I haven't talked about Diane, but I highly doubt that she'll drag King down like Kyo Takashi suggested.

This will change very quickly when these two have their first fight with the 10C that aren't just stand-ins.

TL;DR I vote King and Diane for both rounds.

Mel's Mach 1900+ feat was AFTER he got his Wrath Boost. With the exception of Escanor and Ban under Hunter Fest, none of the Sins have been able to keep up with Mel or else they would've actually been of use when all Ten Commandments show up.

Not really releveant since:

1) Neither of those would scale to Soifon or Komamura

2) They're most irrelevant in the scale of things since said feats can't be calced as they are supernatural explosions with no known ties to modern explosives

Alright I'll change my statements.

If for some reason both sides start with information about the opposing team, King and Diane could have a chance of winning it (King will be able to quickly create a 'shell' with Increase before Soi Fon gets to him if he's ready, otherwise Soi Fon will kill both of them before King can even begin an attack).

Since the contrary is probably true, I'll say that Soi Fon and Komamura take it in speed unequalized, but not in speed equalized.

For both my vote and Reppu's vote they should probably be counted as team Soi Fon and Komamura since speed unequalized can be considered the 'true' fight where nobody is handicapped.

Also I don't think that this can be considered a notable victory since NNT characters who aren't Meliodas, Escanor or the 10C aren't really comparable to Bleach captains as it stands.

Back