• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He constantly bullies him. I'm also quite sure he once hurted one of the monsters that Nightmares Enterprise sent him.

Idk much about the anime but is this consistent with the times he is unable to harm him? Could you link remarkable instances where he does it?

Yeah, I recall several instances where he's harmed Kirby, even if it was a slight injury

Also his 7-B durability is far more consistent than his High 8-C durability

I did already, the problem is that most users in Kirby stuff hardly know stuff about this incarnation (aka, the anime).

Any alternative?

Here are some of the less frequently asked staff members that you can select from to ask to give input when there are no knowledgeable members available:

Ryukama

Promestein

SomebodyData

Darkanine

Reppuzan

Dragonmasterxyz

Celestial Pegasus

Dark649

Soldier Blue

Monarch Laciel

Kaltias

Assaltwaffle

Saikou The Lewd King

Kepekley23

Antoniofer

Gemmysaur

PaChi2

Ultima Reality

DarkDragonMedeus

AKM Sama

Dargoo Faust

MrKingOfNegativity

Theglassman12

Wokistan

You should only ask some of them though.

Dedede usually doesnt stand a chance against the final bosses that are defeated by Kirby later on.

This is akin to scale King Dodongo to Ganondorf in OoT.

PaChi2 said:
Dedede usually doesnt stand a chance against the final bosses that are defeated by Kirby later on.

This is akin to scale King Dodongo to Ganondorf in OoT.
This is the Dedede from the Right Back at Ya! anime tho

Whooops, I thought it was games. Dont anime and games follow a similar scaling?

Nvm.

Cal once said that it was a secondary canon to the games, but apparently he is still researching the proof for such thing.

Anyways, that should be left at a side for now.

It is fine to just make Dedede 7-B via scaling to Kirby?

I haven´t watched the anime in a while, but I remember a time where Dedede hammers Kirby.

I haven't seen the Kirby anime in a long time but I do remember Dedede kicking Kirby down a hill.

Oh, the City Level durability and Hypersonic+ scaling was supposed to be downgraded, forgot about that.

I'd say yes but I'm unsure considering the fact that a lot of physical interaction coming from Dedede to Kirby are usually gag scenes. If this doesn get accepted, Dedede /does/ have a 7-B form when he got possessed by the frog.

Gags can still be taken as consistent.

Are there scenes where Dedede can´t harm Kirby whatsoever to beign with?

It's hard to tell. From what I remember, sometimes when Dedede hammer whacks Kirby he'd get up without any noticable injuries.

I´m very oxidated aut the anime, and my best attemps don´t find much regarding that.

Any alternative?

I know this thread is probably not active rn but here are some examples:

https://youtu.be/lOb3POFHntw?t=950

Here's Dedede taking on an army of Waddle Dees when hopped up on Pump Up D:

https://youtu.be/THNtjE0aDlE?t=666

Here's Dedede powered up by his own anger and probably could have posed some sort of threat to Kirby if he hadn't tripped:

https://youtu.be/JjnaQ65JBIc?t=972

Dedede's hammer is able to cause harm to the Monster Scarfies that gave Kirby a decent fight.

Dedede's laser saw was also powerful enough to cut down Whispy Woods, whose tendrils were powerful enough to ensnare Kirby.

Can somebody remind me about what changes that you suggest here?

I suppose it would help if there were a section dedicated to specifically the anime on that list, but alright.

Maybe tomorrow, I'm kinda tied up with Plant.

Bobsican said:
Cal once said that it was a secondary canon to the games, but apparently he is still researching the proof for such thing.
Anyways, that should be left at a side for now.

It is fine to just make Dedede 7-B via scaling to Kirby?
>Anime is secondary canon to the games.

No, im sure csl will never find good proof of this, per example, its implied in the anime that nightmare created Kirby, in the games, this isnt true, Dedede is actually a bad person in the anime, anti-hero (now iits more like a joke good character) in the games, the best proof to debunk this? 2 things: Void Termina and the lore, both have serious issues with the anime, in the games, nightmare is just tour random villain, in the anime nightmare is way too important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back