• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King Crimson Question

I was reading King Crimson VS Metallica when I came across these three panels. The context is that Aerosmith is shooting Risotto and Diavolo, but the bullets from Aerosmith would hit Diavolo's back first. King Crimson erases time, and the bullets somehow go through Diavolo and hit Risotto instead. I can't see a way that this can count as dodging as Diavolo doesn't make any quick movements, and King Crimson itself is right in the middle of Aerosmith's bullets (Aerosmith's bullets can hurt Stands), and the bullets were already hitting his back by the time it activated.

DiaVSMetallica
DiaVSMetallica2
DiaVSMetallica3
Could this mean that while time is being erased, Diavolo is unaffected by moving objects such as bullets through attacking him, or am I missing something? I want to make sure I'm not reading this incorrectly.

From what I understand, Diavolo's pretty much a ghost during KC time: he can't hurt anyone nor vice-versa, so the bullets fly through him, and time resumes.

He erases the time in which the bullets would hurt him so they pass through, to my understanding.

Yes, he erases that timeframe, but whatever time he erases still follows through in its actions.

Without affecting him, like how he can't attack people in skipped time.

That's how I understand it, anyways.

If I'm reading this right King Crimson just erased the part of time where Diavolvo was hit and shortly afterwards, so it would be like the bullets being fired and then "jumping ahead" several meters to hit someone else.

Mm, that seems to be it. I think I'm confusing myself by looking back on how King Crimson is illustrated in his fight with Bruno. i need to lay off the va for a little while i guess, lol.

Thanks.

Can I join?

I think when the time is erased all you did is going to erase too. (Sorry for grammar I'm japanese). To my understanding, rather than "erased" time, it could be "removed" time. On those panels, Diavolo or Doppio erased time so the whole activity of that half a sec will be erased. He removed all of the activity in that time. Ex. You are going to slap the shit out to Diavolo then Diavolo erased time. The moment your hand hit Diavolo's face is completely gone. Then, you just see your hand at the other side of the Diavolo's face and Diavolo is unharmed.

That is the best description that I can give.

Despaircrisisoverlord said:
Can I join?
I think when the time is erased all you did is going to erase too. (Sorry for grammar I'm japanese). To my understanding, rather than "erased" time, it could be "removed" time. On those panels, Diavolo or Doppio erased time so the whole activity of that half a sec will be erased. He removed all of the activity in that time. Ex. You are going to slap the shit out to Diavolo then Diavolo erased time. The moment your hand hit Diavolo's face is completely gone. Then, you just see your hand at the other side of the Diavolo's face and Diavolo is unharmed.

That is the best description that I can give.
AGREE

Back