• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King Crimson and Interaction with Time Skip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody has really agreed on anything yet, other then at the very least he can move things within erased time.

It is stated on JOJOVELLER that King Crimson and Diavolo are intangible within erased time [1].

Probably making a fool out of myself by replying to some necro >1 year old thread but thought I'd add something.

Time Erasure: King Crimson's signature ability, which allows it to "erase" a period up to ten seconds in length. During this period, Diavolo can see all actions (human or otherwise) that would have taken place from its activation to the end superimposed onto the world around him. Whilst everyone is unable to change their fate, Diavolo can freely move around as he pleases, often putting himself in a better position based on the aforementioned actions (though, it's important to note that Diavolo not only never interacts with others but is also exempt from attacks as well).

From his profile.

That part is outright not true (I think), I can think of three examples, first the fortune teller, he torn off his hand and swapped his hand with the torn off hand within time skip, secondly he activated time skip, punched a hole in an elevator, cut off trish's hand and kidnapped within erased time and then there's this, don't think I need to explain, and I won't because spoilers, click with that in mind.

Plus there's instances like him breaking Misa's gun in the erased time, moving his belongings from a room, cutting a flower (anime only), throwing a civilian to block bullets (in erased time), moving Spice Girl's limbs to move Mista's body while in erased time, etc.

Plus it isn't actually said anywhere he can't interact with others within his world.

He has shown from as early as his debut up to the end of the manga that he can interact with others within erased time. He doesn't always do it but litterally like half of the time he does.

Does anyone got an answer for this? Am i missing something?
Alright I can explain this to you, Diavolo cannot interact with anything during skipped time, but the times where he seemingly does, were examples of things that were "fated" to happen. When something is fated to happen by epitaph, King crimson's ability exempts diavolo from participating in that "fate". But thing that were fated to happen still occur. EX: Diavolo was fated to break into the elevator, cut trishs hand and then leave, but that would mean that buccarati would see his face so instead he uses king crimson, so now he is no longer required to do anything while trish gets her hand cut and extracted from the elevator without diavolos intervention and buccarati doesn't see his face. This is also how diavolo killed narancia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back