• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay so, few questions. Does Kim have any way to deal with mind manip, sealing, or weapons that'll tear him apart on an atomic level. Those are the main things I'm not seeing resistances for

Going by the profile, can Kim absorption deal with Warhammer meme magic...Or high 4-c object
The High 4-C dude Trazyn can summon ain't really in character most of the time so I ignored that. Plus the dude is made of pure energy apart from his necrodermis shell so not like Kim would be able to interact with let alone eat him so yeah.

Also hey, I didn't even mention the literal armies worth of dudes he can summon out of his metaphorical and sometimes literal back pocket which he has actually done in character

Okay so, few questions. Does Kim have any way to deal with mind manip, sealing, or weapons that'll tear him apart on an atomic level. Those are the main things I'm not seeing resistances for
His Acausality Type 4 prevents Kim from being affected by any ability considered a direct skill or not physical.

Even if it doesn't work, Kim has two brains that can switch between them.

If that still doesn't work, he can paralyze his target with a scream, which is layered.

Additionally, consuming any part of his body allows him to use the opponent's power.

He can also transform his body parts into parasites up to small size Type 3, which can consume him or control his mind.

Furthermore, he has an unused wish that can overwrite reality.

His Acausality Type 4 prevents Kim from being affected by any ability considered a direct skill or not physical.

If that still doesn't work, he can paralyze his target with a scream, which is layered.

Additionally, consuming any part of his body allows him to use the opponent's power.

He can also transform his body parts into parasites up to small size Type 3, which can consume him or control his mind.

Dude, run, I don't want you to deal with WH40K wank.

The High 4-C dude Trazyn can summon ain't really in character most of the time so I ignored that. Plus the dude is made of pure energy apart from his necrodermis shell so not like Kim would be able to interact with let alone eat him so yeah.

Also hey, I didn't even mention the literal armies worth of dudes he can summon out of his metaphorical and sometimes literal back pocket which he has actually done in character
OK, didn't know that his body is made of pure energy

The mind manip physically affects because it directly targets his brain not some metaphysical "mind" via mindshackle scarabs, sealing affects his body, physically, being torn apart on an atomic level also obviously affects him physically

Are those brains both within his body? If so, the mindshackle scarabs will be able to infect them

Does he typically do this as a first move?

Trazyn's body is High 8-C

Trazyn has AoE moves via his empathic obliterator which would destroy his body on an atomic level. Also Trazyn doesn't have a mind in a traditional sense. Also as for consuming see above.

How in character is this?

Dude, run, I don't want you to deal with WH40K wank.
Trazyn is like the most haxxed 40k character outside of the smurfs. And hey, at least it ain't Fantasy

OK, didn't know that his body is made of pure energy
Trazyn's body isn't pure energy, the guy he can summon is

The mind manip physically affects because it directly targets his brain not some metaphysical "mind" via mindshackle scarabs, sealing affects his body, physically, being torn apart on an atomic level also obviously affects him physically

Are those brains both within his body? If so, the mindshackle scarabs will be able to infect them
this is a problem then, but can he use it before Kim paralyzes him
Does he typically do this as a first move?
yes and he has two different paralyze, the first one through scream, 2nd with his poison which also negates his regen
Trazyn's body is High 8-C
Trazyn has AoE moves via his empathic obliterator which would destroy his body on an atomic level. Also Trazyn doesn't have a mind in a traditional sense. Also as for consuming see above.
he can amplify his power up to Low 7-C
How in character is this?
he will use it near death, doing so will teleport him to another dimension where he will meet the goddess
Trazyn is like the most haxxed 40k character outside of the smurfs. And hey, at least it ain't Fantasy

Trazyn's body isn't pure energy, the guy he can summon is

this is a problem then, but can he use it before Kim paralyzes him
The mindshackle scarabs are independent of Trazyn and are sent out in swarms. If he gets paralyzed the scarabs can still get to Kim and affect him. Trazyn also wouldn't have to move to send them out, just relay orders and they'd be deployed, and they're usually his starting move

yes and he has two different paralyze, the first one through scream, 2nd with his poison which also negates his regen
The poison wouldn't effect Trazyn as he's inorganic.

he can amplify his power up to Low 7-C
Is this only with specific transformations? Because the profile says its specifically just his punches with a specific transformation?

The mindshackle scarabs are independent of Trazyn and are sent out in swarms. If he gets paralyzed the scarabs can still get to Kim and affect him. Trazyn also wouldn't have to move to send them out, just relay orders and they'd be deployed, and they're usually his starting move

The poison wouldn't effect Trazyn as he's inorganic.

Is this only with specific transformations? Because the profile says its specifically just his punches with a specific transformation?
It says here it uses a small construct that is instect sized

Kim can defend against his own parasites after they were copied by Manticore, so he will notice and try to counter it by attacking or hardening his body.

Meanwhile, Trazyn will stay paralyzed and then will just move forward and swallow him

The uses of his scarabs is literally similar to his parasites

It says here it uses a small construct that is instect sized

Kim can defend against his own parasites after they were copied by Manticore, so he will notice and try to counter it by attacking or hardening his body.

Meanwhile, Trazyn will stay paralyzed and then will just move forward and swallow him

The uses of his scarabs is literally similar to his parasites
Not really sure how hardening his body would help if they just go through orifices. Anyways, when he was attacked by the parasites what did he use to combat them? Mostly just asking for context

Also, if Trazyn does get eaten, he'll just end up in one of his spare bodies and probably just come back with a ship, army, or anything he has in storage that he thinks is necessary and just come back to seal him. If you think this'll take too much time, it probably won't as he can effectively gather everything and an army simultaneously through mental commands to servants, other lesser necrons, or just teleporting them and Necron ships can travel across a galaxy in the blink of an eye so it'll still be within the week-long window for the fight. To permanently deal with Trazyn you effectively have to deal with whatever body he's in currently plus whatever he has on his entire planet so it isn't just a "paralyze him and eat him" one and done thing.

Not really sure how hardening his body would help if they just go through orifices. Anyways, when he was attacked by the parasites what did he use to combat them? Mostly just asking for context

Also, if Trazyn does get eaten, he'll just end up in one of his spare bodies and probably just come back with a ship, army, or anything he has in storage that he thinks is necessary and just come back to seal him. If you think this'll take too much time, it probably won't as he can effectively gather everything and an army simultaneously through mental commands to servants, other lesser necrons, or just teleporting them and Necron ships can travel across a galaxy in the blink of an eye so it'll still be within the week-long window for the fight. To permanently deal with Trazyn you effectively have to deal with whatever body he's in currently plus whatever he has on his entire planet so it isn't just a "paralyze him and eat him" one and done thing.
Nah that’s cheating 🦧

Nah that’s cheating 🦧
Unironically this dude has done that to people several times where they kill him once and he just comes back a few more times til something else catches his attention. Dude had a several hundred to thousand year long feud with one other dude just cause he took something he wanted. Dude's a petty dick like that.

If you mean cheating as in, bringing a third party in, fair. I'd say it isn't really but eh. Though he does usually have necron units stored on him via tesseract labyrinths so he could just transfer into one of them, open the other armies up, then use that distraction to seal Kim. Mind you each of these armies are full of guys who are also around 8-C

Not really sure how hardening his body would help if they just go through orifices.
He can survive in lava and acid so i think it should be ok : )
Anyways, when he was attacked by the parasites what did he use to combat them? Mostly just asking for context
Fire + harden his body. Also, whatever he consumes will just go to his storage dimension even things that is made of metals, so he will just copy the scarab metal properties.

This makes me wonder if, by swallowing Trazyn, his consciousness could be transferred ? im asking because Trazyn should be inside his body or dimension storage

And about sealing, he can just summon the goddess and teleport him into her dimension. Overwriting reality could affect Kim, who has acausality type 4 and resistance to time manipulation

Last edited:

Fire + harden his body. Also, whatever he consumes will just go to his storage dimension, so he will just copy the scarab metal properties.

This makes me wonder if, by swallowing Trazyn, his consciousness could be transferred ? im asking because Trazyn should be inside his body or dimension storage

And about sealing, he can just summon the goddess and teleport him into her dimension. Overwriting reality could affect Kim, who has acausality type 4 and resistance to time manipulation
One of Kim weaknesses before obtaining his second brain was that he couldn’t change his brain; doing so would change his consciousness to the person he consumed, which means they still exist. But your guy doesn’t have a brain, so I’m not sure how it would really work.

Fire + harden his body. Also, whatever he consumes will just go to his storage dimension even things that is made of metals, so he will just copy the scarab metal properties.

If he does eat the scarabs he really only gets their regen (which I don’t think scarabs ever show mid-levels of regen) and the body control that comes with necrodermis. Everything else comes from the tech they’re implanted with which idk if he can copy those.

Trazyn can transfer consciousness before he gets eaten. If he gets paralyzed and Kim comes in to eat him he could just see this body as a lost cause and swap out.

As for the sealing thing, that didn’t help the C’tan or Daemons who can also travel between and into different dimensions. They were still trapped within. Summoning the goddess could literally just make her trapped too. Mind you the C’tan can also alter reality on a fundamental level

If he does eat the scarabs he really only gets their regen (which I don’t think scarabs ever show mid-levels of regen) and the body control that comes with necrodermis. Everything else comes from the tech they’re implanted with which idk if he can copy those.
Against non-living beings like machines, he can only copy the metal properties
Trazyn can transfer consciousness before he gets eaten. If he gets paralyzed and Kim comes in to eat him he could just see this body as a lost cause and swap out.

As for the sealing thing, that didn’t help the C’tan or Daemons who can also travel between and into different dimensions. They were still trapped within. Summoning the goddess could literally just make her trapped too. Mind you the C’tan can also alter reality on a fundamental level
  1. Are you sure C'tans/sealing are non smurf?
  2. How will it stop the goddess's causality manipulation? She can affect Kim even though he has acausality type 4 and resistance to time. Yes, he could use it one time only, but I don’t think Trazyn will use the same technique twice.
  3. Kim will absorb Trazyn, which will grant him all of his abilities. By leaving the place, he will be giving up his collection there, which grants him the rest of his abilities.

I see this on either inconclusive or kim side

Incon because Trazyn will just transfer his consciousness to another vessel and start again while Kim will only get stronger by taking his weapons and absorbing his soldiers.

Last edited:
Against non-living beings like machines, he can only copy the metal properties

1. Are you sure C'tans/sealing are non smurf?
  2. How will it stop the goddess's causality manipulation? She can affect Kim even though he has acausality type 4 and resistance to time. Yes, he could use it one time only, but I don’t think Trazyn will use the same technique twice.
  3. Kim will absorb Trazyn, which will grant him all of his abilities. By leaving the place, he will be giving up his collection there, which grants him the rest of his abilities.

I see this on either inconclusive or kim side

Incon because Trazyn will just transfer his consciousness to another vessel and start again while Kim will only get stronger by taking his weapons and absorbing his soldiers.
  1. To my knowledge the sealing isn't smurf since it doesn't do anything tier 2 or up. I could be forgetting something but to my knowledge don't think so.
  2. C'tan also have causality manip though to my knowledge not to the same extent. Also Trazyn has, in the past, just brute forced things by spamming the same piece of tech a few times or the same strategy until it works or he decides it isn't worth his time so if sealing doesn't work once he could just try doing it again.
  3. Trazyn's abilities come from his tech so he wouldn't be able to gain any major abilities from them if what you said above of just copying the metal's properties is true. Kim would just get the ability to warp his body and regen which he already has but better. Also if you mean Kim would go to his collection that's an even worse idea because there are things there that could practically kill him or incapacitate him instantly without him even knowing.
Kim honestly doesn't really get anything if he absorbs the soldiers since they're all gonna be around 8-C. At most he gets their weapons but they're mostly useless because most of them require the necrons themselves to power them or are literal trash/bog standard guns. The only ones he'd be able to use would probably be any bolters if Trazyn sends out astartes but again those are just 8-C guns and wouldn't help him.

I’m not sure what you are trying to say here, but I can explain:

Every creature can be affected by any skill. However, Kim is exceptional because he is not part of the world. Due to his unique existence, he cannot be affected by any skills unless they are physical. Additionally, abilities that originate from outside the world are stronger than other skills.

you can check this

Every creature can be affected by any skill. However, Kim is exceptional because he is not part of the world. Due to his unique existence, he cannot be affected by any skills unless they are physical. Additionally, abilities that originate from outside the world are stronger than other skills.
So let says that..For example abilities can only affect people from world A, Kim comes from world B, and that why he can't be affected, meanwhile super saiyan terminator comes from world W. In all reality that is just a weakness from abilities, instead of a strength of Kim

So let says that..For example abilities can only affect people from world A, Kim comes from world B, and that why he can't be affected, meanwhile super saiyan terminator comes from world W. In all reality that is just a weakness from abilities, instead of a strength of Kim
It should not work, but somehow Kim was able to use all of the abilities he got from Earth in the isekai world.

Also, I think you are trying to say that it should not work on Trazyn, but that's not how it works. It should be equalized in versus threads and treated the same, according to how the verse describes it or based on its profile

It should not work, but somehow Kim was able to use all of the abilities he got from Earth in the isekai world.
It did? Didn't he only fought against the dragon off screen, which Kim could have pummed him into the ground, because he vored his way into the strongest dood on isekai/RL earth (he would have made the elona dude proud)
Also, I think you are trying to say that it should not work on Trazyn, but that's not how it works. It should be equalized in versus threads and treated the same, according to how the verse describes it or based on its profile
That isn't how it works, UE equalization needs to have similitudes, and I don't think Trazyn uses an UE system to begin with (because if he did, Kim would have probably died from low 1-A hax before he was born)

That isn't how it works, UE equalization needs to have similitudes, and I don't think Trazyn uses an UE system to begin with (because if he did, Kim would have probably died from low 1-A hax before he was born)
Trazyn can't use the warp so no major tier 1 stuff for him

Now if it were like any other psyker in 40k...

Anyways, I am going to be nice, and say that Kim isn't basically useless to anyone, that doesn't come from his verse, and that abilities only can affect those with abilities...Uh....I don't think Trazyn has any abilities
Like it matters, because this is just a test of patience to trazyn, before he either casts supernova, or traps him and betrays him

Last edited:
It did? Didn't he only fought against the dragon off screen, which Kim could have pummed him into the ground, because he vored his way into the strongest dood on isekai/RL earth (he would have made the elona dude proud)
It worked on wolves and manticore

Maybe its not UE but different term,

anyway for example; Marvel stated that the Infinity Gauntlet or any other weapon can only work in their multiverse, and it was shown to not work when Darkseid used it.

So why is it allowed to use the Infinity Gauntlet in vs. threads?

Why do characters with acausality work in vs. threads when it’s something related to their verse? Both have different laws.

So if kim abilities and resistance doesn’t work against other verse

The same should happen with marvel and some specific abilities like acausility.

Last edited:
It worked on wolves and manticore
Give scan, then
Maybe its not UE, but Marvel stated that the Infinity Gauntlet or any other weapon can only work in their multiverse, and it was shown to not work when Darkseid used it.
I am not touching caps hit, and neither should you, for any kind of example, it makes TTRPG and xianxia scaling look like uh...A very easy verse to power scale
Why do characters with acausality work in vs. threads when it’s something related to their verse? Both have different laws.
Unless the act 4 is specified to only affect some kind of specific law, then there shouldn-t be a problem, as things like fate, time and logic are more or less univeral

So if kim abilities and resistance doesn’t work against other verse

The same should happen with marvel and some specific abilities like acausility.
I have explained it, doesn't help that Kim being immune to skills, is an important advantage he hase, otherwise he could be convulsionating the moment that spider bitted him

Give scan, then

I thought u started reading the series, go and look for it, it happened in early chapters.
I am not touching caps hit, and neither should you, for any kind of example, it makes TTRPG and xianxia scaling look like uh...A very easy verse to power scale

Unless the act 4 is specified to only affect some kind of specific law, then there shouldn-t be a problem, as things like fate, time and logic are more or less univeral

I have explained it, doesn't help that Kim being immune to skills, is an important advantage he hase, otherwise he could be convulsionating the moment that spider bitted him

1. To my knowledge the sealing isn't smurf since it doesn't do anything tier 2 or up. I could be forgetting something but to my knowledge don't think so.
I am asking because some of the Necrons or C'tan are 1-A, and they were able to seal Bloodletters and other daemons who are Tier 1.

I got this information from the Warhammer Wiki
  1. C'tan also have causality manip though to my knowledge not to the same extent. Also Trazyn has, in the past, just brute forced things by spamming the same piece of tech a few times or the same strategy until it works or he decides it isn't worth his time so if sealing doesn't work once he could just try doing it again.
So, a guy with super genius intelligence will just spam the same ability after seeing that it doesn't work?
  1. Trazyn's abilities come from his tech so he wouldn't be able to gain any major abilities from them if what you said above of just copying the metal's properties is true. Kim would just get the ability to warp his body and regen which he already has but better. Also if you mean Kim would go to his collection that's an even worse idea because there are things there that could practically kill him or incapacitate him instantly without him even knowing.
He can transform into Trazyn and get his memories (if it's possible). I guess the weapon that is going to kill or incapacitate him will work only if he is not a Necron or Trazyn. But what will happen if he transforms into Trazyn?
Kim honestly doesn't really get anything if he absorbs the soldiers since they're all gonna be around 8-C. At most he gets their weapons but they're mostly useless because most of them require the necrons themselves to power them or are literal trash/bog standard guns. The only ones he'd be able to use would probably be any bolters if Trazyn sends out astartes but again those are just 8-C guns and wouldn't help him.
in the end, I only see it as a never-ending battle so I will just vote for incon

I am asking because some of the Necrons or C'tan are 1-A, and they were able to seal Bloodletters and other daemons who are Tier 1.

I got this information from the Warhammer Wiki
C'tan and Necrons aren't 1-A outside of specific abilities that Trazyn doesn't have access to. Daemons are also only 1-A in the Warp and most of their abilities aren't tied to that.

He can transform into Trazyn and get his memories (if it's possible). I guess the weapon that is going to kill or incapacitate him will work only if he is not a Necron or Trazyn. But what will happen if he transforms into Trazyn?

in the end, I only see it as a never-ending battle so I will just vote for incon
If he transforms into Trazyn, he really only gets the body which, as previously stated, would really just be worse regen and body control than what he can already get. Everything that Trazyn has, including his ability to command other Necrons comes from his tech and the command protocols he gets from his code. I don't think Kim would be able to get his memories as they aren't really tied to his body rather his code which is what he swaps from body to body. Like you said before if he eats a machine he really only gets the abilities of the metal so he probably won't get access to Trazyn's code. Especially since one his body gets too damaged (which would naturally happen when he begins eating him) he automatically swaps to a different body of his choosing.

Transforming into a Necron or Trazyn doesn't necessarily help since Trazyn doesn't let others into his gallery unless he allows them. Another necron who once tried to get in had to spend literal decades bypassing traps and security measures and the only reason he was allowed to do so for that long was because he kept rewinding time so those "decades" he experienced really only happened in a matter of minutes. Entering his gallery in any shape or form isn't the way to go. Also I don't think he'd even be able to get into the gallery since he wouldn't know where it is or really have a way to travel across a galaxy to get to it.

C'tan and Necrons aren't 1-A outside of specific abilities that Trazyn doesn't have access to. Daemons are also only 1-A in the Warp and most of their abilities aren't tied to that.
Some daemons can use the Warp as an energy source, but their profile says they are still 8-B. Additionally, some daemons are directly blessed by the Chaos Gods or whatever they are called.

If he transforms into Trazyn, he really only gets the body which, as previously stated, would really just be worse regen and body control than what he can already get. Everything that Trazyn has, including his ability to command other Necrons comes from his tech and the command protocols he gets from his code. I don't think Kim would be able to get his memories as they aren't really tied to his body rather his code which is what he swaps from body to body. Like you said before if he eats a machine he really only gets the abilities of the metal so he probably won't get access to Trazyn code. Especially since one his body gets too damaged (which would naturally happen when he begins eating him)
He just swallow them, so nothing will be damaged. Once he swallows, they go to a dimension storage that even Kim doesn’t know where it is.
he automatically swaps to a different body of his choosing.

Transforming into a Necron or Trazyn doesn't necessarily help since Trazyn doesn't let others into his gallery unless he allows them. Another necron who once tried to get in had to spend literal decades bypassing traps and security measures and the only reason he was allowed to do so for that long was because he kept rewinding time so those "decades" he experienced really only happened in a matter of minutes.
I think it’s also one of the abilities of the labyrinth to trap the target in a time loop, which Kim resists.
Entering his gallery in any shape or form isn't the way to go. Also I don't think he'd even be able to get into the gallery since he wouldn't know where it is or really have a way to travel across a galaxy to get to it.
What I mean is that he will lose part of his collection in the place where his vessel is destroyed. Also, the battle should take place somewhere that doesn’t give an advantage.

I don’t understand why you don’t accept it as inconclusive. If Kim consumes him before his consciousness gets transferred, he will lose. If his consciousness gets transferred, it will either be an endless battle or Kim will lose if there’s a weapon that I don’t know about.

Some daemons can use the Warp as an energy source, but their profile says they are still 8-B. Additionally, some daemons are directly blessed by the Chaos Gods or whatever they are called.
Trazyn doesn't use daemons regardless so even if they did have 1-A hax it doesn't really apply here. Those 1-A hax also doesn't help them in terms of their sealing btw.

He just swallow them, so nothing will be damaged. Once he swallows, they go to a dimension storage that even Kim doesn’t know where it is.
I mean by the time he does that Trazyn will have already swapped out so eh

I think it’s also one of the abilities of the labyrinth to trap the target in a time loop, which Kim resists.
Some do but not all, it depends on what the user wants the labyrinth to do. Some just trap the person inside.

What I mean is that he will lose part of his collection in the place where his vessel is destroyed. Also, the battle should take place somewhere that doesn’t give an advantage.
Trazyn doesn't usually keep the valuables of his collection on him. Mostly just stuff he wouldn't majorly care about if he loses them like armies.

I don’t understand why you don’t accept it as inconclusive. If Kim consumes him before his consciousness gets transferred, he will lose. If his consciousness gets transferred, it will either be an endless battle or Kim will lose if there’s a weapon that I don’t know about.
Yeah I'm not gonna lie I meant to say I was fine with incon when you first mentioned it but I kept forgetting so honestly that's my bad lol. So yeah I'm fine with incon

Back