• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kim Possible speed upgrade

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I'll link the clip shortly, but she scales to Evil!Ron who can casually dodge electricity. Note. It's electricity, not lightning. But back to the subject at hand, if anything, she scales above this, given that Evil!Ron isn't physically better than normal Ron, just more competent.

https://youtu.be/ZhHQezXh2g0?t=409

Timestamp already in the episode and everything.

Seems okay.

On a side note, we really need a Ron profile. I'm interested in what his Monkey state is rated.

This seems good, she should also have Acrobatics for obvious reasons.

Also can you change her name to "Kim Possible (Character)"?

Donezo.

Also yeah to both. She should obviously get acrobatics and we desperately need a Ron profile.

I would do many matchups with Drakken, I wonder how powerful is he with prep.

Firestorm808 said:
Seems okay.
On a side note, we really need a Ron profile. I'm interested in what his Monkey state is rated.
Ron is quite easily the strongest character in the KPverse via Mystical Monkey Powers and he took down Warmonga and Warhok who individually scale to Battle Suit Kim.

Back