• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Killua VS Misaka

I suppose the idea is that Misaka level 6 just stomps. But it's really the openings decision. Either way it won't really be a real win for Killua if he can't be Misaka in level 6 form.

Misaka would win this IMO. She has a large radar sense in a vast vicinity around her able to always know where Killua is especially since he uses lightning. And yes Misaka is immune to electricity since when someone tried to tazed her she just stood there nonchalantly while I don't know if Killua can do the same. Misaka can also lift highway bridges and skyscrapers via magnetism plus she's a smart fighter shown in her fight against Mugino when she was sleep deprived and weaken by explosions before the fight and she won.

Niksutiini

level 6 misaka is a smal island buster with Hypersonic speed and MHS reaction at 2% of her full power and grow stronger as the time pass ....

puting misaka with her level 6 forum would be pretty much be stomp in her favor it's not even one of her original power to begin with

puting misaka with level 6 is what will turn this thread to "unfair " one base misaka against killua is way more close match as the two of them have several advantage against each other

People were just confused because you said "full power" in the OP is all

@Niksutiini I Don't see any problem with it, it's nice to have variations of the same character

Especially considering if you allowed Misaka's Transformed state here it would be a murderstomp

Aurasuke said:
@ Alakabamm, seems we have differeing opnions, explain what you mea
Before I respond to you, let me just say that level 6 Misaka is not a power-up she can ever consciously initiate and also involved a lot of outside interference to work. It shouldn't be used in anything but verse/team/explicitly level 6 Misaka battles.

With that out of the way, here are my disagreements:

Lightning Resist/Absorption: With these two skills in the bag, Killua has a serious advantage against Misaka from the get-go. Yes, Misaka also has lightning resistances, but Killua doesn't use lightning attacks to fight 99% of the time. Even if this is unquantifiable, just saying "it's enough to knock-out Killua regardless xD" is much more of an assumption than me saying he can deal with it for however long the fight lasts. Plus, has Misaka even been shown to kill a human with lightning? I don't think she had and she also has an aversion to killing.

Iron Sand: It was said earlier in the thread that this attack is Multi-City Block whereas Killua's durability is City Block. Both of those statements are wrong. The Iron Sand Tsunami is Multi City Block, which is such an amount of Iron Sand that saying Killua would ever get hit by it is ridiculous, even in the Speed Equalized round. Killua is incredibly agile, even more so than Misaka who uses electricity to basically fly around the city. Additionally, his durability is actually Multi City Block, so nothing less than the Tsunami even has a chance of putting him down for good.

Railgun: See my argument on my original post. Killua outspeeds this attack significantly + can slow it down + it doesn't even do enough damage to kill.

Fighting Prowess. Killua is a trained assassin since birth. Misaka is a schoolgirl whose best fight still showed her getting significantly hurt against a level 0 with mere explosive (vs ITEM). There is no contest as to who will outsmart who or who will win in close range. The best Misaka can do is surround herself with Iron Sand, and as I said before, Killua can tank anything but a tsunami + maybe even manipulate some out of the way to go for a killing blow.

As a side note, OP should specify whether this is in character or bloodlusted. Killua pretty much wins in character if we're being serious.

in a physical combat Killua has the edge but since it'll most likely comes down to their Skills in Electicity power and I'm pretty sure Misaka out skills him in voltage(I think and versity) Misaka is outright immune to Elecricity while Killua is 'use' to the pain so it does damage him but he can keep on going. If this was a dricet battle then my vote is Killua but if its multi-range combate incorperating different tactics then I think Misaka has the edge so my vote is to her in a Multi-range battle Killua in close-range.

^what do you mean with "close range"? standard battle assumption (as long as OP doesnt say anything else) says that the chars fight with a distance of 400 meters apart from each other in new york central park :)

like fight close to your opponent in something similar to CQC and not try to get a distance and try to attack from a medium or long range.

What i mean is that with killuas speed 400 meters are nothing, so, would you say this goes to killua if speed.isnt equal?

Misaka has faught people faster then Killua so the speed difference wouldn't be a huge problem for her. It'll come down to if Killua can get in close to her to get a hit off her after that then I can see him winning but as long as Misaka keeps a safe distance away from him I put my money on her,

^i know, this is why im asking, would you say 400 meters are a safe distance? because that is the one used in this battle, if not that killua wins if you think it is than misaka should get your vote :)

JBennett said:
Misaka has faught people faster then Killua so the speed difference wouldn't be a huge problem for her. It'll come down to if Killua can get in close to her to get a hit off her after that then I can see him winning but as long as Misaka keeps a safe distance away from him I put my money on her,
it'l be a huge differenc because the person misaka fought (assuming you mean Brunhild) was holding back and misaka could sense her and repel her with her magnetic sense. This is even stated on her profile.

Killua should win without much difficulty.

@Sin 400 meters or so would be a safe distance even if Killua can travel that fast, Misaka has delt with faster opponents, she can handle fighting againts Mugino who has hypersonic+ reaction and burst like movement speeds.

@Aizen even if Brunhild was holding back and Misaka could sense her its still doesn't change the fact that she's able,to a point, handle someone far stronger and faster then her. if anything the fact that Killua is also a electicity user like MIsaka gives her a slight advantage because of her proficincy in useing electricity so she should be able to sense him even if he doesn't natrually edmit it.

I know that electromaster can't sense each other unless there is no object to interfeir but I'm sure that she could come up with something to compostate for that considering on how much skilled she is in useing electricity.

I'm not saying that Killua would lose easily but unless he gets in close to her faster then she can reacted he'll lose since Misaka can just widle him down untill he's tired and then she can finish him off, if he does get close and gets a hit then yes Misaka will lose because of Killua's physical abilities.

1st round: Killua via more skilled

2nd round: Misaka, Killua don't even see anything comi-

Wait? Full power?

Misaka Both round then, don't fair (Small island level and Small star level with suicide attack)

Then misaka....Both round.....i mean seroiusly!, Misaka can just suck enegy off killua in his godspeed mode. And as she even have everything to keep killua as his bay (Reaction, range attack like Thunderbolt is useless, Iron sand and limited flight on the water.) And i even think that killua are already dead as Iron sand Tsunami.

In round 2 killua don't see even it coming as he got kill by MHS+ lightning and with Town level AP on top of that xD

Seems we reach enough count of votes for characters to win but the thread is long and old i never bothered to count the votes, i don'tk now if even this can be added

Back