• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B would have to be in his Tailed beast mode to be capable of fighting Zoro.

Zoro should be capable of winning due to utilizing slashing attacks, which have proven very effective against the Hachibi.

By an environmental standpoint, Zoro would be easily capable of concealing himself, while the Hachibi's body would be massive and if B tries to go into his human state and hide, Zoro's Observation haki would pinpoint his location.

Zoro takes this with mid difficulty.

Bee is likely going to be upgraded. Or at least his durability. So maybe you should close the thread? Or wait until the revision is over. Sorry.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Bee is likely going to be upgraded. Or at least his durability. So maybe you should close the thread? Or wait until the revision is over. Sorry.
B wins regardless he gets an upgrade or not .Sealing+ lariat = GG

Firstly, I want to vote Zoro. But isn't Biju Bomb spammable asf and pretty much sure to wreck Zoro

Hmm this is pretty hard.

Zoro has an advantage against Bee due to his Haki and having higher stats when Bee in not in his Bijuu form. But Bee has an advantage due to his size and AoE attacks when in Bijuu form. Also he can do clones and sealing techniques. Though as Cin noted, slashing attacks have been quite effective against him.

I'm probably giving this to Zoro with very high diff cuz of the precog, the fact that Bee's sealing technique was overwhelmed through sheer force by the other Bijuus. These and also the fact that if Bee doesn't go in Bijuu form immediately, he's dead.

Edit: Forgot to mention that Bee and some other Naruto characters will probably get upgraded soon so I dunno. Until that happens though, my vote goes to Zoro for the above reasons.

Count my vote in favour of B

RexofLM said:
@Adam, that Lariat isn't doing nothing to Zoro
I guess.I was going by the fact that zoro's dura physically isnt that high,but now that I recall he is pretty durable anyways

B still can seal him and spam BijuuBombs on him

Also , I see same arguement in many threads about B- Character A has an advantage because B in base isnt that strong,so he cant tank Character A attacks

Gyuuki is another conciousness of B,if anything it only helps B here,gyuuki can transform whenever he wants ,so any attack zoro dishes out will basically be useless

Adam of darkness said:
Also , I see same arguement in many threads about B- Character A has an advantage because B in base isnt that strong,so he cant tank Character A attacks

Gyuuki is another conciousness of B,if anything it only helps B here,gyuuki can transform whenever he wants ,so any attack zoro dishes out will basically be useless
It's a legit weakness though. Agree with you on the part the Eight Tails has a mind of his own, but unless B or him know what kind of opponent they are dealing with, chances are he's gonna start the fight in base form.

"It's a legit weakness though. Agree with you on the part the Eight Tails has a mind of his own, but unless B or him know what kind of opponent they are dealing with, chances are he's gonna start the fight in base form."

Its not a weakness tho,there is no advantage for zoro here,as eight tails can come out whenever he wants.Its only a weakness when opponent is faster than B,which is not the case here. B seals and spams TBB till zoro dies

@Magicx2 - no wanking. Why are you trying to just go off of their profiles and suggest "Small country Bee" when he is listed as "Mountain level" as of right now? Stop it.

CinCameron20 said:
@Magicx2 - no wanking. Why are you trying to just go off of their profiles and suggest "Small country Bee" when he is listed as "Mountain level" as of right now? Stop it.
Except he is not "Wanking". And I have yet to see any any counter any of you on my point- B seals and spams TBB till he dies

Inb4 "He cant seal zoro lulz" when he was able to seal bijuu chakra mode kages,who should be around zoro's level

@Adam - look at you being a disrespectful child.

You assume that Zoro can't just "Tatsumaki" and send the ink clones away, or... you know, move out of the way.

And it is wanking... "Small Country level" when that is 4 tiers above his current placement. Don't make me laugh.

In fact, Zoro is much faster than Bee. Bee's speed scales to the Deva Pain speed feat which would make him in the lower half of MHS, while Zoro scales being much faster than Pre TS Luffy, making him more than double Bee's speed.

"Should be around the same level as Zoro" 1st off, nice cross verse powerscaling and even more wank, and considering that they easily broke free from the ink clones by transforming into their tailed beasts, I don't see how Zoro would have any problem breaking free from it. That's suggesting he even falls prey to it.

I B spams tbb then he can easily hurt Zoro, however if Zoro is still standing from that attack, he would still be hurt and his durabilty would decrease then B can just easily finish off in tbm

Am I making sense here?

The same goes for if Zoro hits B with several of his attacks... i don't see how B is the only one capable of doing this. Biasx9001?

What kind of reasoning is that?

Zoro is also mhs, and he is closer to the high end than B, making him faster. The holes in your arguments are growing larger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back