• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Killer B gets roasted in a rap battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji vs Killer B

Sanji Treasure Cruise 2
D2E3685B-C9EE-435E-9409-CD234B7D4FA2
Whole cake for Sanji and 7A form for Killer B Speed Equalized All SBA

Sanji: KobsterHope07, Rei Rubro, MostPowerfull , ZackMoon1234 , Lop222

Killer B: Kidkinsey

Inconclusive:

ima say bee because

has a wide array or tricks to give him the upper hand against a primarily Cq fighter, ink clones to aid him in battle was well as use as subitution (using a substitution on people who arent aware of the ablity is underated imo) and blind him

manifiest his tentacles for extra range and protection

in v1 they can use it as shield like how narutos chakra automatically blocked sasukes fire style

Why Whole Cake Island and not Wano Sanji?

Anyways, Sanji has the upper hand in terms of AP since he should be scaling to 838 MT, maybe higher, compared to Killer B who is scaling above 600MT. Speed is equal, and both have technique that increases their attack speed, with Bee's being the Lariat and Sanji's being the Diable Jambe.

Sanji has Precognition to help deal with Killer B and react better to his attacks and any other surprise attacks that Bee may have in stored. Even if Bee was to try and blind him with his ink clones after Sanji destroyed them, Sanji's Observation Haki would help him deal with it. Also, do Bee normally use his array of jutsu when transform cause I only remember him ever using Lariat in that form of his.

Sanji has Pseudo-Flight with Sky Walk, allowing him to have an aerial advantage over Bee and even momentarily retreat into high into the air. Bee doesn't have long range distance technique except for the Bijuudama, which he iirc only uses in his full Eight Tails beast form.

With his Diable Jambe, Sanji should be able to easily burn through the tentacles Bee will try to use to defend himself similar to what he did to Jabra's Iron Body technique.

KobsterHope07 said:

Anyways, Sanji has the upper hand in terms of AP since he should be scaling to 838 MT, maybe higher, compared to Killer B who is scaling above 600MT. Speed is equal, and both have technique that increases their attack speed, with Bee's being the Lariat and Sanji's being the Diable Jambe.

Sanji has Precognition to help deal with Killer B and react better to his attacks and any other surprise attacks that Bee may have in stored. Even if Bee was to try and blind him with his ink clones after Sanji destroyed them, Sanji's Observation Haki would help him deal with it. Also, do Bee normally use his array of jutsu when transform cause I only remember him ever using Lariat in that form of his.

Sanji has Pseudo-Flight with Sky Walk, allowing him to have an aerial advantage over Bee and even momentarily retreat into high into the air. Bee doesn't have long range distance technique except for the Bijuudama, which he iirc only uses in his full Eight Tails beast form.

With his Diable Jambe, Sanji should be able to easily burn through the tentacles Bee will try to use to defend himself similar to what he did to Jabra's Iron Body technique.
You mean Sanji with raid suit or no raid suit

You know that you have to quote all of that, right. Just address me directly with a @…

Yes, I mean Sanji in his strongest 7-A, which is Wano Sanji. You have to specifiy whether Sanji uses the Raid Suit since it is something he normally doesn't want to use. Though Whole Cake Sanji is just fine for this match anyway. I was just asking for the sake of asking.

Sanji via AP, Precog (Sasuke noted that was easy to him anticipate Bee's movements with Sharinga), Combat Skill and possibly Experience (Since he spent two years surviving against the Okamas). The black leg style focuses on several powerful kicks on specific and fragile parts of the opponent's body such as neck, chin, eyes, teeth and so on. I don't remember Bee fighting someone who fights like Sanji, so he would be completely taken aback by his fighting style. Sanji could also amp his attack-speed with DJ gaing another advantage.

Voting for Sanji.

KobsterHope07 said:

bees tentacles caught a fire styles from itachi and got hit with amatratsu and werent easily burnt through, not to mention caught a biju bomb so they arent easily cut through

not sure how his sky walk would help since he needs to get close to damage bee, and if bees v1 and v2 is anything like narutos he can make chakra arms extend to chase sanji in the air

bee already dealt with pre cog in a sense however i can see OH still helping sanji in this fight

Rei Rubro said:
Sanji via AP, Precog (Sasuke noted that was easy to him anticipate Bee's movements with Sharinga), Combat Skill and possibly Experience (Since he spent two years surviving against the Okamas). The black leg style focuses on several powerful kicks on specific and fragile parts of the opponent's body such as neck, chin, eyes, teeth and so on. I don't remember Bee fighting someone who fights like Sanji, so he would be completely taken aback by his fighting style. Sanji could also amp his attack-speed with DJ gaing another advantage.
Voting for Sanji.
i think he was talking speficially for the lariat, because earlier in the fight sasuke was getting confused by bees fighting style

@Kidkinsey

Only when he didn't have Sharingan enabled, in the anime he gets confused even with Sharingan, which is a filler. It's obvious that Bee had the speed advantage over Sasuke, which was making a little difficult to his sharingan but he could still predict his movements. On the other side, Sanji's precog is good enough to deflect a attack from Katakuri using his own precognitive abilities to don't miss, Sanji would not have any trouble seeing Bee's movements.

i just read it, he dosent have it on to start but when bee is attempting to blitz he sad it on

as for sanjis OH it isnt katakuri level where he can see a few seconds into the future its more so like sage mode where he just feels where can attack is coming from correct?

This is not how Observation Haki works, the user knows exactly what the opponent's next move will be. In Skypiea low-tier characters even spoke aloud all the opponent's next moves. And honestly, Sanji's current haki has managed to anticipate Katakuri's future sight, even though it's not exactly on the same level, it should still be very close.

if they are calm that is thats one thing i remember katakuri saying and its still possible to land hits on them because even enel was tagged, but since speed is equalized i see why its hard to get around espcially since bee dosent have any large aoe attacks(in v1 or 2) or elite trickery

In fact the haki can lose effectiveness if the user does not remain calm, if they remain, then their precog may even become passive iirc.

Sanji has speed advantage since DJ increase this.

tbh i always find the whole precog thing hard to debate at times like if luffy has precgog how did he not see katakuri about to smack him, i understand SM danger sensing and spidey sense way easier to explain

Rei Rubro said:
Voting for Sanji.
Sanji FRA

And I believe that's Grace.

Sanji (KobsterHope07, ReiRubro, MostPowerfull, ZackMoon1234, Lop222, AConfusedPerson, Buttersamuri) - 7

Killer B (Kidkinsey) - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back