• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The "Shinobi" Sasuke Uchiha VS The "Black Leg" Vinsmoke Sanji

• Starting Distance: 20m
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • CS2 Sasuke Retrieval | FI Saga to EWCI Saga Sanji

Sasuke:
Sanji: 1 (@CiscoTheSoto)
Incon: 1 (@Shadowbokunohero)

920df141de3118b63517b0c04f36b73d.png
ddvv0d9-c8579006-aae5-45be-a37c-6113ef625500.png

Last edited:
Part I Sasuke does not use sharingan genjutsu from what I remember. So this is a h2h battle. Sanji's speed amp, observation Haki and DJ's heat should give him the win.

Part I Sasuke does not use sharingan genjutsu from what I remember. So this is a h2h battle. Sanji's speed amp, observation Haki and DJ's heat should give him the win.
Sasuke also has his own speed amplifiers and flight advantages, as well as a Chidori that is even more lethal than the conventional one.

Sasuke also has his own speed amplifiers and flight advantages, as well as a Chidori that is even more lethal than the conventional one.
Sasuke starts with CS2 according to the original post, so what is the speed amp?
as well as a Chidori that is even more lethal than the conventional one.
Sanji has a higher AP with DJ, so he can counter this.
flight advantages
Sanji can fly with sky walk. This is not an advantage for Sasuke.

Last edited:
Sanji can anticipate this with Kenbunshoku Haki.
Technically, Sasuke can also anticipate Sanji's movements with 3T Sharingan.
If he completely overpowers the attack, he shouldn't bey affected by the electricity that much. But even so, Sanji has resistance to Electricity.
This black Chidori is more powerful than the conventional one. Idk if any resistance could completely nullify it's effects.

Btw, what is the difference in AP?

Btw, what is the difference in AP?
I don't know. Sanji's is higher because his has the + sign.
This black Chidori is more powerful than the conventional one. Idk if any resistance could completely nullify it's effects.
His Chidori is canceled out by Sanji's attack, like how Naruto's Rasengan neutralized Sasuke's Chidori.
Technically, Sasuke can also anticipate Sanji's movements with 3T Sharingan.
Yeah, but Sanji has speed amp to edge this out.

substitution jutsu isnt treated as a speed amp on the wiki because of it's showings working without the need for conventional speed. it's just instantaneous

Sasuke does have a speed amp in a form of the body flicker.

both have precog, Sanji's being a bit better but Sasuke can copy sanji's moves 1;1 making any skill difference obsolete.

Sanji has a slightly higher AP but Sasuke has more ranged options.

voting Incon for now

Yea, I'm voting Sanji. The main reason why I believe Sanji would win is that Sasuke's CS2 transformation has a rather large time limit, not to mention he doesn't have any experience using the CS2 in Part 1. I think it'd be more appropriate to use Part II CS2 Sasuke for this match.

Back