• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kill La Kill regen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending on the exact statement, that could just mean "You have Regenerationn because I do" and not "We literally have the same kind of regen".

In episode 20 right when Nui's Regenerationn ability is first revealed, she shows her life fiber infused heart, which looks exactly like Ryuko's, Nui says that Ryuko is just like her and that the only difference between them is that they come from different wombs. I'll look for other statements.

Ryukama said:
In episode 20 right when Nui's Regenerationn ability is first revealed, she shows her life fiber infused heart, which looks exactly like Ryuko's, Nui says that Ryuko is just like her and that the only difference between them is that they come from different wombs. I'll look for other statements.
That should be more than enough to justify it then?

Episode 24 Ryuko is explicitly stated to possess the same powers as Senketsu. Further proof she scales to Senketsu's regen feats.

Couldn't find Ragyo's statement on Ryuko having the same as her and Nui's. Maybe Weekly can find it like he said he would. I think we have enough proof regardless though.

Ryuko: Regenerationn (High-Mid. Her Regenerationn should be akin to Senketsu's, due to them both being Life-Fiber Human Hybrids, being synchronized as one and being stated to share the same powers. With Senketu being able to quickly recover from being torn to shreds. Nui also attributed her Regenerationn to her biology, which she stated Ryuko's was almost exactly the same in that regard.)

Nui: Regenerationn (High-Mid. Effortlessly regenerated from being cut into many tiny shreads.)

Ragyo: Regenerationn (High-Mid. Stated that Ryuko inherited her Regenerationn from her. Fused with and became one with Nui in her Shinra Koketsu form)

How about this then?

Bump. Can I please get some input from the staff that commented here before?

Episode 20.

The feat's pretty straight forward though.

Just making sure that it wasn't one of her paper clones who got cut up. The colouring of Nui in that scene was different to normal.

Monarch Laciel said:
Just making sure that it wasn't one of her paper clones who got cut up. The colouring of Nui in that scene was different to normal.
It was because she was a life fiber, Ragyo was also different

Question, how good is Ragyo's mind hax? I have legit heard people say it was in the billions because of the covers

I know they don't have Regenerationn. But the clip Weekly showed didn't actually show Nui regenerating, just her getting cut up. Combined with the not-normal colour scheme she had at the time, and I wanted to make sure that was actually Nui, and not just a clone getting cut up and then the actual Nui showing up later.

Anyway, I checked the scene, and while I'm still curious about the altered colour scheme, it's legit.

So I'm good with the justification

Gargoyle One said:
Question, how good is Ragyo's mind hax? I have legit heard people say it was in the billions because of the covers
I'd say at least hundreds in base (Honnouji students) and prob billions in shinra koketsu. By that time REVOCs had 100% of clothing market control in the world or smt

You know what I mean

Normally Nui looks like this , there she looks like pretty much completely white, I was wondering why there was a change.

I'd say at least hundreds in base (Honnouji students) and prob billions in shinra koketsu. By that time REVOCs had 100% of clothing market control in the world or smt

Is that her own mind hax tho?

Technically it should be yes, Shinra Koketsu is her after she absorbed the Primordial Life Fiber and gained direct control over all the planet's life fibers

By that point she should be far beyond the mind hax that affected Ryuko before and should have been able to incap her, albeit she was bloodlusted.

Monarch Laciel said:
You know what I mean

Normally Nui looks like this , there she looks like pretty much completely white, I was wondering why there was a change.
I already answered "Studio Trigger"

This is far from the first time they've done this while animating their shows, heck Gurren Lagan has another scene just like it.

Question

Does Ryuko resist Mind Hax in the billions now? Or does Ragyo only have that Mind Hax?

Cause if so, I have a match

Possibly? She resisted the Absolute Domination Field which is what gave Ragyo control over the planet's life fibers, though it would only be for her Kisaragi form

Absolute Domination only works on Life Fibers though.

Ryuko did legit resist Mental Refitting though

Ah true, and really the only reason she and Senketsu resisted it was because they're not 100% life fibers

Dammit if Ragyo was in the billions she'd be better then a Star Wars character :p

Anyway, this is concluded I believe

Since this thread has kinda gone off the rails and that multiple admins and the original users behind this thread are fine with my suggested changes, I will do such now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back