• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kill La Kill regen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies, it's been a while since I watched KLK.

That doesn't mean she's the same as Nui though. Half is different from 100%.

Yeah, Regenerationn is really a matter of the composition of one's body. Being half of something with regen doesn't give you that regen (Rinnosuke from Touhou has no Low-Godly for example)

Ragyo flat out states that Ryuko has the same level of regen as her and Nui (Ragyo being a human-life fiber hybrid as well)

Tbh we should probably add any evidence we get here to the profile. Save us the trouble of this happening in the future.

@Ever Huh? The first gif is him being ripped to shreds and the second is showing that he's regenerated, thats why i left the timestamps in. I couldnt fit it into one gif

Weekly

You should probably use this site instead. https://www.******************.io/anime/kill-la-kill

Don't worry about any issues, I've used this for anime tons and tons of times, it is completely safe.

Gyazo Gif is ******* terrible. So is Crunchyroll.

Anyways I agree with Weekly. But he's gonna have to find Ragyo's quote so we can get this crap over with.

If we're scaling Ragyo's regen to Nui's then there's no reason to not scale Ryuko but i'll find the quote anyways, just need time is all

Senketsu and Ryuko are one. That's like the entire point of the series.

Ryuko may only be a hybrid, but Ragyo stated that she has the same capabilities as them. It especially makes sense for Kisragi to be this way, since that's Ryuko fusing with all the remaining life fibers and reaching god form.

WeeklyBattles said:
If we're scaling Ragyo's regen to Nui's then there's no reason to not scale Ryuko but i'll find the quote anyways, just need time is all
If Ragyo doesn't share the same biology as Nui maybe she shouldn't be scaled either.

Basically what Ryu said, its kinda drilled into the viewer that Ryuko and Ragyo have the same regenerative capabilities as Nui

Assaltwaffle said:
@Ryukama
I like Gyazo :(
Gyazo is wonderful for screenshots. Making Gifs with it sucks.

Well, I suppose it is settled then. The hard evidence for the regen needs to be put into the profiles so this thread, and the incident in the Steve vs Ryuko thread doesn't happen again.

We should still look over the molecular regen thing, given that many feats seem to contradict this.

If Ryuko turns out to be comparable to Nui in terms of physiology, it will be High-Mid regen, same for Senketsu in the giff Weekly posted. Monarch said the Molecular regen thing wouldn't go beyond High-Mid, so it doesn't exactly matter.

Ah i See. Though the website I posted earlier works perfectly fine. And if you use it with adblock, all you gotta do is wait 30 seconds for a vid to start.

Crunchyroll throws a temper tantrum about adblock and makes you turn it off to go forward. At least from my experience.

Have you tried different versions of adblock?

Because there's one called Fair Adblocker or smth and for a site that used to throw temper tantrums when I did that, when I used that version it let me by without throwing a tantrum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back