• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kill La Kill regen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so i'd like to mention that Senketsu isnt 100% life fibers either, both Ryuko and Senketsu are hybrids, Senketsu himself states this and both he and Ryuko back it up in the final battle

Its the whole reason theyre able to synchronize so well

Monarch Laciel said:
People can view Removed threads
> Can move in non-existent places
Having forum powers means this comes naturally to us, meaning we have immeasurable speed and void manipulation
RiceZenoMadeByRyukama
Edit: Actually I think admins can delete, which is a step beyond removal

@Weekly Can you please try to find the statement from Ragyo though. That's like the best piece of evidence and Nui has the best regen feat in the series.

Im tryin to find it but Netflix is being a bitch. I can give you the statements from Ryuko and Senketsu that biologically speaking they are the same at the moment

@Weekly That'd be great.

Please find it if you can. IIRC it's one of the episodes where she first revealed the secret to Ryuko.

Once the quote found, I think we can rewrite the profiles as such

Ryuko: Regenerationn (High-Mid. Stated to have the same regenerative capabilities as Nui, who effortlessly regenerated from being cut into many tiny pieces. Is biologically the same as Senketsu, who's quickly recovered from being torn to shreds.)

Ragyo: Regenerationn (High-Mid. Stated to have the same regenerative capabilities as Nui, who effortlessly regenerated from being cut into many tiny pieces.)

Nui: Regenerationn (High-Mind. Effortlessly regenerated from being cut into many tiny pieces.

@Weekly Very nice. That will be good to justify "is biologically the same as Senketsu".

Now all we need is that one juicy quote to scale Ryuko and Ragyo to Nui's insane feat. Though they'd still scale to Senketsu's feats so High-Mid isn't going anywhere.

@Weekly Very good. Keep us updated with any other things you find as you try to look for that quote.

It's totally fine. Thank you very much Weekly.

@Weekly Do you know around what episode Ragyo said that?

Ryukama said:
@Weekly Do you know around what episode Ragyo said that?
If you can give me a general range of episodes then I can start looking through them myself and help you out.

Assalt you can be a bro too by asking Weekly to respond oVo

jkjk

I can throw him over here if you want me to, but we're working on some AoT stuff atm, so he is probably wrapped up in that.

Between episodes 20 and 24 but i think the statement may have been from the english dub instead of the sub, which i dont have access to

@Assalt Alright. Don't want to stress him out or bother him. Exact opposite. I want to help look for it.

@Weekly I'll check both. But I'm not sure if a dub only statement can be used.

Also Weekly when you're not busy with work and other revisions ya mind if we chat about casual stuff on your wall?

Okay, now i know why i couldnt find it, it was in episode 19, Ragyo states that Ryuko inherited her regenerative powers from her mother, with the english dub backing it up by saying that its heredity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back