• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kill an abstract

If one can kill AE type 1 being who embodying possibilities, Theories, Information, Ideas and emotions. Will this one get(besides NPI) anything like conceptual manipulation or something else?

Thank you

I'm pretty sure that's NPI feat but Yogiri has concept manip type 2 due to killing conceptual thing so it's quite hard to say

I have no comment on Yogiri but just killing an abstract being is just NPI.

He has concept manip because he can kill Heavenly record which is conceptual universe
And he haven't killed UEG before so it is irrelevant
I didnt said that he killed UEG, I said that UEG is a example of CM users on the verses, like all the gods, and Yogiri is the concept of death itself, so, it is treated as conceptual manip when he uses ID

I didnt said that he killed UEG, I said that UEG is a example of CM users on the verses, like all the gods, and Yogiri is the concept of death itself, so, it is treated as conceptual manip when he uses ID
His CM is still not relevant to UEG,he has it because he can kill conceptual hierarchy of heavenly records,if you don't know why he has it then search the CRT about his 2-A upgrade

Yogiri destroys concepts, which is one of the applications that lets you get concept manip ig

• Concept Destruction: The ability to destroy or remove a concept. By using the ability concepts are removed from reality. This can be wide-spread or very targeted, either erasing the concept of an overarching fundamental principle, such as space, or an individual. When destroyed at this level, nothing can be restored without using similarly powerful conceptual creation. Conventional regeneration or resurrection, no matter how powerful, would prove impossible as the very abstract concept of the character would not exist."
Either way, thats only for his avatar. The true form has concept manip for other reasons.

His CM is still not relevant to UEG,he has it because he can kill conceptual hierarchy of heavenly records,if you don't know why he has it then search the CRT about his 2-A upgrade
I didnt said that it was relevant to UEG, I said that it was comparable to the gods that have CM and also can destroy concepts

I didnt said that it was relevant to UEG, I said that it was comparable to the gods that have CM and also can destroy concepts
He has concept manip simply because he can kill it,even if the gods that have CM don't exist in the verse he still has it normally so I don't know why you still bring them here

He has concept manip simply because he can kill it,even if the gods that have CM don't exist in the verse he still has it normally so I don't know why you still bring them here
oh, I know, I thought in principle that you're saying that he doesnt have CM and the HRE thing was a wrong reason, or some crap

However, yes, Yogiri can kill HRE, which is a conceptual structure
vzoug7T.png

If one can kill AE type 1 being who embodying possibilities, Theories, Information, Ideas and emotions. Will this one get(besides NPI) anything like conceptual manipulation or something else?

Thank you

It yields NPI as others said, in most cases.

It is possible that it would also be conceptual manipulation if the character kills AE type 1 character embodying a concept.

so in which situation destroying a concept by killing conceptual being is concept manip instead of NPI?

so in which situation destroying a concept by killing conceptual being is concept manip instead of NPI?
I would argue, both. A thread on the matter earlier clarified that just interacted with those type of characters isn't conceptual manipulation like being able to touch them but something concrete like killing them would be conceptual manipulation.

The conclusion of that thread is on Conceptual Manipulation page:
It should be noted that the ability to interact with abstract entities (Type 1) directly as if they were physical objects is usually considered non-physical interaction, and does not grant the user the ability to manipulate concepts in other contexts.

Last edited:
It would argue, both. A thread on the matter earlier clarified that just interacted with those type of characters isn't conceptual manipulation like being able to touch them but something concrete like killing them would be conceptual manipulation.
well, yogiri case is literally killing it, so, i guess its fine

No , killing an abstract wouldn't grant concept manip except the abstract in question is a conceptual embodiment.

Back