• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ByAsura

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
There's the format. The quote is attached to the image, and the powers and abilities section is filled with non existent powers and slashes.

There's the stamina. During an opperation, Kilgrave had no Surgical Anesthesia for 10 hours, a feat described as masochistic by Jessica Jones. He also managed to keep his eyes open the whole time and stared at Doctor Kurata.

^ Stemming from this, he should also have the weakness that specific drugs disable his control over people.

He also has to specifically limit his powers, choose his words wisely, or he could have an outcome he doesn't want. He said that he once told a man to go screw himself, which ended up happening without him wanting that to actually happen.

^ Stemming from this, his commands are also specific. He once told Trish to put a bullet in her head, automatically making her assume that she had to shoot herself, but Jessica placed the bullet in Trish's mouth, completing the command.

There's the weaknesses of time and distance. Initially he had a time limit of 10 - 12 hours (the latter of which he himself backed up), but this weakness starts to lessen and lessen as his father performs more experiments.

Lastly he should have Virus Manipulation. As his father said, his powers are based on a Virus. They also said a Vaccine could be created to cure people of it, further cementing that it is a Virus.

Virus could stem off as disease manipulation. I'm skeptical on the wording of limiting his power but I do understand what you mean

I accidentally worded it wrong, i said controlling people by accident, which isn't what i meant.

The only thing notable from the movie is Ghost kicking Scott through a wall and him cracking another wall after. This solidifies Ant-Man's durability and AP by extension. Apparently, being affected by a quantum explosion gives you super strength.

Natse said:
The only thing notable from the movie is Ghost kicking Scott through a wall and him cracking another wall after. This solidifies Ant-Man's durability and AP by extension. Apparently, being affected by a quantum explosion gives you super strength.
Ummmmm wrong thread?

Shit

I'll throw in my two cents though and say that Kilgrave is highly overrated for what he is. The virus thing is stupid and means that he can only control humans. Comic Purple Man operates by using pure phernomes, which means that he can control anybody.

@Ant So is it ok if I add the changes? Though it'd be later tonight, or someone else could do it.

@Natse Robots and ionic beings are immune, as well as alpha flight due to nanites. Doctor Doom, daredevil, and the kingpin were immune due to their will, and Jean made jessica immune, with her later being trained to resist it.

His pheromone based control also depends on the target's metabolism (that was the comics that said that).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back