• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kikyo (Inuyasha) vs Rias Gremory (HS DXD)

Aparajita

VS Battles
Retired
The Priestess fights a Demon.

Both Bloodlusted.

Distance: 50 Meters.

Victory by Death or KO.

Speed Equalized (Courtesy of Aizen)

Kikyo.(InuYasha).full.893342
Rias Gremory-0

LordAizenSama said:
hmm.. I know you mean good , but Rias' Speed is likely wrong and very likely higher than supersonic+
Well until it's improved, i guess there's no harm in leaving it. Once it does, i guess i'll just change it to Speed Equalized. :D

infact i'm sure of it, Rias Pars Issei's Balance Breaker.. you may wanna make it speed equalised than. may look at fixing it later

Pietro Maximoff said:
higer ap and durailty
The durability wouldn't make a difference as Kikyo's arrows ignore durability as they destroy on an atomic scale.

Can Rias see into the Netherworld?

Does she possess any soul steal resistence?

The Power of Destruction would completely destroy any of Kikyo's arrows before they reach her (if they work in the first place as Rias is a christian devil and her arrows are meant to kill yokai).

Also Kikyo's arrows do NOT ignore durability...or hell even all powerful against the very yokai they're tailored to kill (Naraku for example). Inuyasha himself is even able to deflect them with the Tessaiga.

The Netherworld has never been a huge part of Kikyo's arsenal and she's never used it in direct combat.

Soul steal? What do you think devils do? DxD states that in the centuries prior to the modern age of peace, devils would choose to devour souls as part of their contracts.

Also if you include Vol. 20's Crimson Extinct Dragonar then it's a lolstomp as that armor protects from anything not anti-dragon.

Back