• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rias vs Garou (7-0-0) Grace,

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
Rias Gremory vs Garou

7-A versions used. Post-Voume 14 Rias and Half-Monster Garou.

Speed Equalized.

Starts 20m away and begins in a school zone.

Power of Destruction is definently more than Garou can handle in this stage but they start pretty close so he might be able to just... beat her up

So Rias normally avoids melee like the plague since she's horrible at it and doesn't use average energy or elemental attacks, so there's not much for Garou to evolve to.

Garou can't fly, right? It's in character for Rias to fly and abuse her Power of Destruction, especially if she notices Garou is a strong melee fighter like Regulus. Garou's jumping isn't enough to neutralize the flight disadvantage, moreso since his opponent can maneuver in the air much more freely and basically end him with one attack whereas Garou's much more limited to the scope of the stuff he can do in mid-air in comparison to her.

Rias also has stackable defensive barriers to delay Garou's attacks from reaching her and give her enough leeway to quickly disengage from melee if such an awry situation occurs, and her flight advantage could potentially allow her to use Extinguished Star which is a certified GG.

I vote for Switch Princess.

1 for Rias.

(My mission to build Rias' profile will start with this)

Hey btw I said this is in inside a school so he can still jump to her tbh...

Yeah flight and range Spam against people who specialize in CQC seems to never work out for the CQC person

Rias FRA

Counted.. Hey anyone know some mildly haxed characters that are 7-A or 6-C :)

one more then lol.

Im gonna have to make up that lose for Garou tho.. I would hate to ruin my man's profile.. he's such a good villain

yeet theres Grace!

My first win for Rias and second loss for Garou

Back