• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kid Radd Request on FC/OC

Kid Radd

Kid radd by chibikn1ght-d39wdqr
Kid Radd was an incredibly great webcomic. it did include a lot of ridiculous topics , such as Internet and Real-Life . This is what i wanted to discuss, as all the top and god tiers are all very powerful... perhaps TOO much so.

Kid Radd : Potentially the most powerful. He can literally charge his power to increase his attributes with no apparent limits. This is to the point that he can amp himself endlessly. This is important because all the bad guys want to take him out, as he can potentially make his power to take out the stereotypical Omnipotent-esque item, something that gives them control over Real-Life and All of Fiction essentially .. Wait what ?! He has done this at least 3 times before, and he can charge up to it in around 2-3 minutes tops. And like mentioned, he can endlessly increase his power , because he's a supposed anomaly in the system.

The top tiers are somewhat comparable to this doom weapon, due to each of his friends stated to be dangerous to someone of this level as above. Also, his girlfriend can become this near-unkilling tank, which The Seer ( The Villian w/ the weapon capable of basically destroying Marvel's first definition of the Omniverse ) NEEDED their Immortality to make sure he can survive Radd, which proves how durable she can become. She is actually implied to be somewhat comparable to the Seer, but not as strong, which in and off itself is ridiculous. This proves itself when everyone who was stated to be a threat to him ( The top tiers ) are capable of damaging him.

With this information, would it be alright to create a profile for these guys ? I can provide scans, i have read the entire webcomic.

"control over real life and all of fiction" is so vague. What are the specific feats?

I know. Just trying to make sense of it really. Nothing is exaggerated . Anyways ... Basically what occurs in detail is that the Almighty Object granted someone completely control over the entirety of the "Internet" as well as "Real Life" , as he threatened to destroy it once he defeated the one person capable of stopping him. Finding the feats themselves is hard enough, as this is a very long webcomic. Please give me a moment to organize them all... Too see if this is eithe rprofile worthy or not.

Considering that "All of Fiction" is basically unquantifiable in that Universe and "Real Life" would very likely mean the real world of the web comic then this guy would probably at best be "3-A" to "Low 2-C" (assuming that real life in the comic is the same as our own which would mean the entire universe or even the entire timeline.)

Do they say "multiple fictions" or is the story being especific as to what fictions they may be???

Nope. They don't say "multiple fictions" : Pokemon, Mario , Doctor Who , Chrono Crusade , they are all explicitly mentioned and referenced. I'm complying all the feats, but it's an "at least" 1000 page webcomic... It's gonna take a bit of time.

Well that's interesting...ill probably wait until the feat compilation.

However it depends if those fictions are only in the webcomic itself or if it especifically breaks the 4th wall.

Here are all the feats so far :#Seer's nature as a virusnature as a virus , supposed omnipresence throughout all of the Web [ AKA: Cyperspace ] , and was going to destroy the Web/Internet in it's totality as he was suppose to do. Albeit, he chose not to. and not only spread his presence across nearly all of the web , but wanted to learn all of the knowledge in the world. Which he did, which gave him his namesake . Further confirmation that he could destroy the Internet.Further confirmation that his reach now is incredibly vast, and supposedly now Omnipresent throughout all of the Web , which in-nature parallels to the internet in "our" real life universe . This is even what the real-life "Humans" are supposed to look like . Furhter confirmation that he (Seer) not only has the secrets to gain "Humanlike power" , This is implied via several references to how computers and the internet actually runs, such as here , a whole chapter filled with how source code affects the game in some light , This is implied/shown throughout the story via several references to others fictions that haven't made an appeareance / have made one officially : Ghosts Busters & DBZ , Pokemon and Doctor Who , Chrono Mario & Unknown Protagonists , the main protagonists Dragon Ball , and many more. Can this be quantified ?

1. ( WARNING: May or may not be NLF, but this is exactly what was said ) : Was revealed that a "sprites" movements and what they are capable of are actually personal , and that anything is possible for a spritie to do in the Web if one can bypass this self-imposed limitatio .
  2. Kidd Radd's power apparently increases until it gets to the highest variable . One of the smartest females in the series (sans the Big Bad) basically confirms that outside of his games limitation, he has essentially unlimited power . Also implied here . So i may put "Possibly Far Higher" outside of whatever tier i place him at.
  3. Even before his best feats, was placed as the most powerful destructive force on the internet by the same female . Keep in mind the Moderators have supposedly the most powerful destructive force on the Internet sans Chimera Point Seer & Radd's potential power, which i have no idea what tier this would be, but it may be pretty high tiered.
Hopefully this will cover for now. Read at your own leisure.

Back