• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kid Gohan Speed

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Gohan's speed during the Saiyan and Namek sagas is REALLY low, way lower than it should be. (Massively Hypersonic and Massively Hypersonic+.) I dunno why his speed remained so low during the speed upgrades.

Gohan > Raditz during the Saiyan Saga, so he should be Sub-Relativistic+. He was far, far superior to both Goku and Piccolo at the beginning of Z, after all. As it is now, Saiyan Saga Gohan is slower than Yamcha. (Krillin is also listed as at least Massively Hypersonic+ as opposed to Sub-Relativistic+ at the time, for some reason, despite all of the Z-Fighters being explicitly superior to Raditz.)

During the Namek Saga, he should be at least Sub-Relativistic+, likely Relativistic, for being comparable, if not superior, to Saiyan Saga Vegeta. At the very least, he should be comparable to Krillin at the time, who is Sub-Relativistic+.

Bump. Any more input on this...?

Probably Ziel must have overlooked it or never thought that Gohan should get a boost as well. *Shrugs*

I brought it up with him earlier, when the changes were still underway, but he went inactive before he could look into it.

Anyways, yeah. I can update Krillin's speed if this all sounds good, but Gohan's page is locked, so.

Back