• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kid Buu destroying Grand Kaio planet?

My_area

He/Him
While I was debating with GT fans and arguing that DBS wins they brought up Kid Buu destroying Grand kaio feat and said that anyone SSJ3 tier is casual universal hence GT base Goku is universal and looked up past threads but I couldn't find the answer so can you please tell me whether Kid Buu feat is usuable based on SSJRyu1 blog or is it outlier?

For anyone who wants to look at the SSJRyu1 blog

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:SSJRyu1/Kid_Buu_the_galaxy_buster

idk much on this and this seems like an outlier at a glance but tbf buu is often on a rampage and could destroy things at a rapid pace with no one strong enough to stop him so there is that. I doubt its base universal still considering that the best feat for anime buu was yeeting a galaxy over time

I don't think Grand Kai's planet really has a calculatable size. And Destroying the Universe typically just means Kid Buu destroys every planet and star in the universe one by one. Which even the most durable star in the universe simply has 4-B levels of GBE. And the best feat Anime Kid Buu demonstrated is him nuking a galaxy in seconds.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
idk much on this and this seems like an outlier at a glance but tbf buu is often on a rampage and could destroy things at a rapid pace with no one strong enough to stop him so there is that. I doubt its base universal still considering that the best feat for anime buu was yeeting a galaxy over time
Exactly seeing as how the cast in Toei doesn't even reach universal level till end of GT having universal feat in DBZ is massive outlier not only that I suppose there is no proof that he can actually destroy Grand Kai planet based on only 1 statement and we can have hyperbole statement like Frieza universal statement

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I don't think Grand Kai's planet really has a calculatable size. And Destroying the Universe typically just means Kid Buu destroys every planet and star in the universe one by one. Which even the most durable star in the universe simply has 4-B levels of GBE. And the best feat Anime Kid Buu demonstrated is him nuking a galaxy in seconds.
Yes it doesn't have a calculatable size but based on SSJ Ryu pixel scaling Grand Kaio planet is 9 pixel so comparison to Heaven which is 200+ pixels and is stated consistently to be universal in size so its potentially multi galaxy level? Exactly I agree with Kid Buu destroying planets and stars and not universe but wanted to know if this feat is outlier or was the statement just hyperbole or is it legit

Honestly the pixel scaling is way off; they aren't drawn to scale. It's similar to how a lot of classic RPGs portray the protagonist as being bigger than the houses whenever they're in the over world.

Oh I see but isn't pixel scaling always used on things which aren't drawn to scale?

Well you can compare Grand Kaio planet with heaven by other means if this isn't sufficent

Screenshot 20190311-132615 Chrome
Received 221418012092796
FB IMG 1563441426806

Basically the grand kais planet is shown next to heaven and is at least a significant portion of it's size. So it's shown multi galaxy size given heaven is stated several times to be as wide as the universe. The feat could be multi galaxy level to universe level depending on the method you use to calc it's theoretical destruction. Kid Buu is stated to be able to destroy it in response to his ki blast being charged.

The thing is, Other world itself is MASSIVELY bigger than the universe given heaven is just a small part of it that can't even be seen from many places in other world it is so far away, and Goku in BoG with Beerus are going to destroy not just the living universe but also other world and even out to Kaioshin realm, so they are doing way beyond a baseline universe level feat and it is much more impressive than anything done in GT or even scaling from Kid Buu's high end multi galaxy level power.

(Personally I consider BoG Goku to be low multiversal since U7 macrocausm is several seperate space times or "dimesnions", but thats another topic.)

Thats my take on it at least.

Also Buuhan does warp space to the point the universe will be crushed by alternate dimesnions, and he makes a barrier to survive this, which Vegito proceeds to destroy, and then mocks him saying he wants Buu to focus that power on him. So it's not the only instance of power at that level being implied for top level Buu arc guys and GT guys.

Yes, Heaven looks big on that globe, but it's inconsistent with the main showings in the verse. Plus, Heaven doesn't look that much bigger than Snake Way, which is another drawing flaw. HFIL is definitely universe sized however, but Heaven cannot properly be calculated. I definitely see it being much larger than any other planet, but there really isn't enough proof to judge it being Multi-Galaxy sized.

Imma have to humbly disagree. Heaven is stated in anime and daizenshuu to be as wide as the Universe directly, so its not just a drawing flaw. Also we never see heaven directly side by side to snake way etc to my knoledge, just grand kais planet and heaven. Also it has to house all the Universes dead across all time, so it logically would have to be massive. So personally I don't see a reason to disagree with the stated size of heaven, or the implied size of Grand Kais planet baseed on the side by side. For me Grand Kais is definatly multi galaxy size unless there is direct proof to contradict it.

I do agree that it would have to be massive, but being "As wide as the Universe" seems like a bit of a stretch. I do agree that it would have to collect people from all planets in the universe even from the beginning of time; but HFIL is still much bigger sadly.

Then again, the Universe is Infinite in size according to the Kaizenshuu

@SSJRyu1 I agree with the feat it just looks like a hyperbolic statement as nothing supports Kid Buu destroying Grand Kaio planet if not outlier because nothing supports or supplements top tier Z being multi galactic to universal but possible that its a legit feat

How did I not think about this? You are right that BOG feat is still superior to Kid Buu and all the scaling is still below BOG except Omega and Gogeta yeah true (Personally I dont consider BOG Goku to be beyond universal but its a different topic yeah)

Yes but he just broke dimensional barrier(unquantifiable feat) which caused universe to collapse but he only broke dimension barrier like Gogeta and Broly which is unquantifiable feat but was he using the shield to protect himself from destruction? I will check back that feat again

@DarkdragonMedeus Sorry but what does HFIL stands for? Why strech though? It being small compared to universe 7 macrocosm just means its much larger and universe 7 is calculated to be 40 times 3-A right? So it can hold heaven which is baseline 3-A I believe with heaven and Grand kaio planet size being consistent in those 3 pics I sent and about snake way yeah its either inconsistent or either snakeway size is just rumor and not actually true

There are 2 statement for heaven size though

FB IMG 1569794798195

@My Area, HFIL = Home For Infinite Losers. It's what Hell is called in various censored versions.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
@My Area, HFIL = Home For Infinite Losers. It's what Hell is called in various censored versions.
I know censoring was bad in the 90's but I'm pretty sure that hell isn't going to cause any problem

The word hell is not that offensive unless the context is telling people to go to HFIL, but I still often think it's more fun to say it that way.

Well I stand by my origional statement on Grand Kais planets size, and the fact Kid Buu is stated to have enough power to blow it up with his energy blast, resulting in multi galaxy level power. I dont really see any direct contradictions tbh, just people saying they don't agree that heaven is as big as is stated twice without actual proof it isn't that size. I mean if you use the map heaven is still almost Universe size despite scale issues, and Grand Kais will still be well into multi galaxy size, and if you don't use the map then heaven is stated to be universe size twice anyway, so really I don't see a contradition size wise. And it makes sense given it houses the universes dead population. Anywho, thats my take on the feat.

I agree with that too I just dont think that Kid Buu can destroy Grand Kaio planet and it would be outlier as its far above any scaling from anime Buu saga

Well glad that you at least agree on the size of the planets.

As for calling Kid Buu's power outlier, for me it's not since Buuhan can warp the entire Universes space time, even if its chain reaction to destroy teh Universe, he still can warp space on a Universal+ scale to do this, and Kid Buu also can hold back a spirit bomb powered by the Universe and even afterlife (the anime and DBS further supports it being the Universe and not just earth even more than manga), and there are many statements about Buu being an immediate threat to the Universe.

Also if we include anime movies to in the overall, Goku shook the afterlife in fusion reborn which is multi galaxy level using the true size of afterlife (current calc is almost multi galaxy but only uses OU), we have GT guys at Universe level due to Omega and the shadow dragons etc. So I can realistically see Buu's multi galaxy level power being consistent actually personally.

Yesss

Buuhan destroyed the dimensions walls which caused alternate dimension to collapse and crush universe so all Buuhan did was destroy dimensions walls and destroying dimension wall is unquantifiable and I am sure you agree that Universal+ DBZ anime is wack,Goku got the energy throughout the universe so I cant say that spirit bomb is universal since he isn't getting energy from universe itself just by characters all around it,I think they were in anime and it doesn't make sense since Kid Buu isn't universal and in manga he was a threat to universe lf Z fighters gets defeated since there will be no one to stop him and at that time Beerus and Whis didn't exist in story point of view so hopefully you understand

I agree if you include anime movies then Kid Buu being Multi galaxy is more consistent and isn't random feat and Kid Buu being Multi galaxy makes more sense than being universal

Glad you agree if we include anime/movies that its consistent. After all the wiki uses all the movies and anime for TOIE Goku so I mean the wiki version at least is consistent at that level.

As for Buuhan, agree to disagree, imo warping and tearing space time on a Universe+ scale to the point the universe collapses is good substantiating evidance for multi galaxy to Universe+ power, even if its arguable exactly what level of power that is. But either way thats more getting into how to gauge a completly diffrent feat, and I think we already went over the Kid buu feat which was the goal of the thread. Hopefully I was able to get across my thoughts on the cosmolagy and feat well for ya.

Exactly this wiki uses animes/movies as one so I agree that its consistent and its fine by me,I was just annoyed by DBGT highballing made hence I made this post

I see your point but in my opinion anime described it as Buuhan ripping dimensions walla causing it to collapse and destroying dimensional walls is unquantifiable,Yes I agree with Multi Galaxy level Buu because its consistent with movies if high end of Afterlife is accepted but might not be consistent if low end is used but anyway thank you for resolving this thread

@SSJRyu1

>Kid Buu and Buuhan have Multi Galaxy to Universal to possibly even Universal+ feats/statements.

>Treated as outlier due to way stronger characters only having Galaxy busting statements or feats. even Omega Shenron needs an Chain reaction attack to destroy the Universe ovo.

Thank you, GT.

Though there was a long thread discussing Omega feat and it was concluded that Omega attack is universal because it was done through his own attack without doing any chain reaction or triggering a different energy source

Why??

Atleast the cosmology for DB manga and anime,DBS and DBGT should be same but for DB Games I cant say

They have the different map but again it doesn't elaborate on anything at all considering manga usee both of the maps so I stick with what Toriyama drew since we can see the locations and all and its more clear as well as Toriyama was the one who drew it so his map takes precedence in my opinion

Back