• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kid Ben's weaker forms

Ok, so Wildvine is 8-A and Stinkfly is 8-B. I think this warrants a change in tier for the weaker forms still listed as High 8-C. Think about this : Stinkfly and Wildvine are listed as stronger than the likes of Wildmutt, Ripjaws and Eye Guy, all of which Ben chooses for combat more often than these two. In addition to that, in the Inspector 13 episode of Ultimate Alien Ben outright states that Stinkfly is one of his weakest forms.

I propose a change of tier for all the remaining High 8-C forms to 8-A. If this is too much, then how about '8-B' or something like : 'At least 8-B (Should be at least comparable if not stronger than Stinkfly)'

Just because he uses Wildmutt, Ripjaws, and Eye Guy more than Stinkfly (Which he doesn't btw) and Wildvine doesn't mean that they are comparable or stronger.

Using this argument alone, we could say that Heatblast is stronger than Way Big because he is used more often. However, Way Big has consistent feats and scaling that put him higher than Heatblast. Wildmutt, Ripjaws, and Eye Guy do not have either of these.

About the statement, Ben says this in Ultimate Alien so it doesn't correlate to the original series. Even if it did, Stinkfly IS one of the weakest forms in the OS. He is only stronger than 3 of the other forms.

Liger686 said:
Just because he uses Wildmutt, Ripjaws, and Eye Guy more than Stinkfly (Which he doesn't btw) and Wildvine doesn't mean that they are comparable or stronger.
Using this argument alone, we could say that Heatblast is stronger than Way Big because he is used more often. However, Way Big has consistent feats and scaling that put him higher than Heatblast. Wildmutt, Ripjaws, and Eye Guy do not have either of these.

About the statement, Ben says this in Ultimate Alien so it doesn't correlate to the original series. Even if it did, Stinkfly IS one of the weakest forms in the OS. He is only stronger than 3 of the other forms.
@liger

I kinda agree, but at the same time I should've been clearer

- Ben mainly picks stinkfly for transprort and picks Wildmutt for jobs that require more heavy combat/physical prowess more than he does Stinkfly. Eye guy debuted later in the series and and ripjaws is virtually useless on land. Even then, in Omniverse teen Ben picks Eye Guy a lot more often then he does stinkfly (He hasn't turned into stinkfly intentionally the whole series IIRC)

- No, Ben doesn't use Way Big because he can fight in places like undertown or populated areas because he causes collateral destruction and tremors just by moving.Even then Kid Ben chose to turn into Way Big to fight a giant mosquito in Bellwood. Teen Ben literally states then Way Big is overkill

- I'm pretty sure stinkfly only made a crater that big because Vilgax is pretty heavy and he fell from a decent height to boot.

Back