• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I propose an upgrade for Kiana Kaslana, specifically her "Cocoon of Finality" key

ABILITIES

Higher-Dimensional Existence (11-D):
  • The Cocoon was theorized by Dr. MEI to be an alien civilization that merged with the Honkai, which is higher dimensional in nature (With the Honkai being equal in existence with the Imaginary Tree)
  • Stated to be higher dimensional (Here), having dimensions much higher than humanity (Here)
  • Stated to transcend all dimensions in the proper world (Here)
Abstract Existence (Type 1; Concept):
  • Finality is an abstract concept (Here), representing time (Here)
Acausality (Type 4):
  • Is "Imaginary" in nature, which means that conventional time, space, and physical laws are meaningless. Operates within the confines of the Imaginary Tree, which has a whole different meanings of time, space, and laws (Here)
  • Transcended all dimensions in the proper world and is independent from it (Here)
SPEED
At least Relativistic flight speed, FTL reaction and combat speed, Massively FTL+ attack speed (Her finger blast was described as a superluminal bullet. Sniped Sa from 4499 AU away in a short timeframe)

Additional ability for the "Herrscher of Void" key:

Mathematics Manipulation and Power Nullification (11-D):
Kiana can use Imaginary Renormalization, which can switch the properties of Infinity and Finite
(Here)

Agree: @SchroKatze (Need more solid reasoning for speed), @Woomica, @ThanatosX, @Shiroiyo, @GarrixianXD (Disagrees with speed calc), @Shiraito983, @Jackof_noTrades068, @ActuallySpaceMan42 (Neutral with the speed), @Kubo423 (Neutral with the speed), @DarkDragonMedeus
Neutral:
Disagree:

Last edited:
I propose an upgrade for Kiana Kaslana, specifically her "Cocoon of Finality" key

ABILITIES

Higher-Dimensional Existence (At least 5-D, likely 11-D):
  • The Cocoon was theorized by Dr. MEI to be an alien civilization that merged with the Honkai, which is higher dimensional in nature
  • Stated to be higher dimensional (Here)
Abstract Existence (Type 1):
Acausality (Type 4):
  • Is "Imaginary" in nature, which means that conventional time, space, and physical laws are meaningless
  • Transcended all dimensions in the proper world and is independent from it (Here)
SPEED
At least Relativistic flight speed, FTL reaction and combat speed, Massively FTL+ attack speed (Her finger blast was described as a superluminal bullet. Sniped Sa from 4499 AU away in a short timeframe)
With the fact honkai is UES and that cocoon resides in imaginary space and can scale to img tree,i believe 11D hde is more clear than 5D likely 11D,but thats just what i think

With the fact honkai is UES and that cocoon resides in imaginary space and can scale to img tree,i believe 11D hde is more clear than 5D likely 11D,but thats just what i think
I'll use "at least 5-D" as the bare minimum if 11-D is rejected (Which is highly unlikely)

Yeah, there are several more revisions on the way, and Kiana's profile require a complete rework since several feats were straight up ignored during the making of it (for example there is no mention of the Imaginary Renormalization), but making some revisions for the relatively minor stuff in the meanwhile can help. Worst cade if this revision dies down it can be included in the profile rework.

Higher-Dimensional Existence (At least 5-D, likely 11-D):
  • The Cocoon was theorized by Dr. MEI to be an alien civilization that merged with the Honkai, which is higher dimensional in nature (With the Honkai being equal in existence with the Imaginary Tree)
  • Stated to be higher dimensional (Here)
Yeah, this should be straight forward, with the scan that Woomica sent too. I would just say that just 11-D is fine since it's far more consistent and makes more sense (at least for now).

Abstract Existence (Type 1):
Yeah, this should be clear cut too since Finality is consistently said to be the incarnation of time itself, and considering the Cocoon's nature of being a Imaginary Singularity this is pretty solid.

Acausality (Type 4):
  • Is "Imaginary" in nature, which means that conventional time, space, and physical laws are meaningless
I believe this is fine too. It is also stated somewhere that the Imaginary Tree have his own laws, but I should find the scan for that first.

SPEED
This is just the application of a accepted speed calc, so no problem with that.

Mathematics Manipulation:
Kiana can use Imaginary Renormalization, which can switch the properties of Infinity and Finite
I believe that the Imaginary Renormalization should have several more abilities, but that's a discussion for another day. For now, Mathematics Manipulation is fine.

Yeah, there are several more revisions on the way, and Kiana's profile require a complete rework since several feats were straight up ignored during the making of it (for example there is no mention of the Imaginary Renormalization), but making some revisions for the relatively minor stuff in the meanwhile can help. Worst cade if this revision dies down it can be included in the profile rework.
True, lacking haxes and resistances

The hax additions seem fine.

However, the MFTL+ calculation seems mad suspicious. The creator of the calculation used 6 minutes and 23 seconds as the timeframe quite out of context with no continuity shown in the following images he embedded. Secondly, the second image states that the “Superluminal Bullet” only spanned out an entire solar system (that is only 140 AU) which gives a different context, contradicting the 4499 AU used in the calculation. The content provided in that calculation is vague and may lead to inaccuracies, so disagree with that.

The hax additions seem fine.

However, the MFTL+ calculation seems mad suspicious. The creator of the calculation used 6 minutes and 23 seconds as the timeframe quite out of context with no continuity shown in the following images he embedded. Secondly, the second image states that the “Superluminal Bullet” only spanned out an entire solar system (that is only 140 AU) which gives a different context, contradicting the 4499 AU used in the calculation. The content provided in that calculation is vague and may lead to inaccuracies, so disagree with that.
The scans for the timeframe is rather vague i must say (20 minutes, then 13 minutes 23 seconds?), but as for the range, i can say that 4499 AU is pretty fair, since the outermost part of the solar system (AKA the Oort cloud) extends to a radius of at least 2000 to at most 200000 AU. So in my opinion, the statement does not contradict with the size of the solar system as it could reach thousands of AU

The scans for the timeframe is rather vague i must say (20 minutes, then 13 minutes 23 seconds?), but as for the range, i can say that 4499 AU is pretty fair, since the outermost part of the solar system (AKA the Oort cloud) extends to a radius of at least 2000 to at most 200000 AU. So in my opinion, the statement does not contradict with the size of the solar system as it could reach thousands of AU
Not saying it can’t reach that distance. Though, I doubt the timeframe of 383 seconds is talking about that. If there’s no given timeframe I doubt we can calculate the speed.

Not saying it can’t reach that distance. Though, I doubt the timeframe of 383 seconds is talking about that. If there’s no given timeframe I doubt we can calculate the speed.
I see...

If i remember correctly, the 13 minutes 23 seconds refers to the calculation when Sa's coordinate is confirmed, and Kiana sniped a few moments after PROMETHEUS said the 13 minutes stuff, meaning that we can take 13 minutes as the minimum, what do you think?

Last edited:
I see...

If i remember correctly, the 13 minutes 23 seconds refers to the calculation when Sa's coordinate is confirmed, and Kiana sniped a few moments after PROMETHEUS said the 13 minutes stuff, meaning that we can take 13 minutes as the minimum, what do you think?
Hmmm… it was directly said to be the planet that’s 4499 AU away?
@DarkDragonMedeus @Catzlaflame @Just_a_Random_Butler @Dereck03 @ActuallySpaceMan42 @Propellus @LephyrTheRevanchist Sorry guys, I was forced please don’t slap me 🙏

Jokes aside, any input is greatly appreciated 💖

To address calc concerns this is how it played out and why I think the calc is fine at least
Full scene
20 minutes ago refers to 20 minutes before the bullet reached Sa and she was defeated. That is when the conversation is had
Then Prometheus tells Kiana she must fire in 13 minutes. Which means she the bullet had a 6 minute travel time as when the 6 minutes were up we'd be at the present time
So the only thing wrong with the calc is minor but they counted it as 6 min and 23 sec but the timeframe is actually 6 min 37 sec but can be corrected.

Edit:
Note regarding distance is you could prob get a higher distance using trig (similar principle to this) since the distance is 4500 AU from the sun and not from earth, if you wanted to. Although the 4499 AU end on the calc currently basically as close as Earth could possibly be to the dwarf planet so I think its a good low end.

Last edited:
Back