• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Non-Physical Interaction, and luck is... luck.

But if you mean in KHR, Tsuna seems to be the choosen of the sky ring, which granted him some really strong supernatural luck, and NPI comes from DWFs interacting with souls.

We should find someone to redo that calc. Instead of just tossing out the feat.

Edit:

I mean, wouldn't using pressure underground to turn a mountain into an active volcano which erupts, provide a higher result than generating lava anyway?

Via KE and shizz.

Why you had to write like this to tell me? lol

Well, look at DMUA suggestion. Look like it just a simple way to fix it. So I took a quick time for recalc.

The new result is 181.27 Megatons of TNT
It's funny the way you simply ignored everything I said that is wrong with the calc and simply used 609m for the mountain. Calc it properly and get your Tier 8 result.

It's funny the way you simply ignored everything I said that is wrong with the calc and simply used 609m for the mountain. Calc it properly and get your Tier 8 result.
It's been dropped already dude.

I commented about redoing the calc. Not about accepting it in its current form.

Nobody's doing that.

We should find someone to redo that calc. Instead of just tossing out the feat.

Edit:

I mean, wouldn't using pressure underground to turn a mountain into an active volcano which erupts, provide a higher result than generating lava anyway?

Via KE and shizz.
IDK, there are 3 options

1- finding someone to do a re-calc (IDK what the results will be)
2- using Daemon’s statement when he said Enma can wreck up the island but we need to find out the size of the island
3- tossing out the feat and move on with the levels that XDragon put above

I'm likely with option 1

Last edited:
The eruptions themselves would have to happen pretty fast as well, because we see no eruption column. Which travels several kilometers per second and would normally come before the lava.

So that could work in favor of a KE calc.

Well, at least I don't have any plan to look at those calcs again recently So yeah use H7C multipliers for now

Then, the result will be like this

2x for Box of Carnage is 590 Kilotons of TNT (Large Town level+)
I think that Tsuna's X Burner can upscale to baseline Low 7-B (1 Megaton of TNT) since he one-shotted Box of Carnage Torikabuto with it.
Then 10x for Byakuran is 10 Megaton of TNT (City level)
1.6x for OVR Tsuna is 16 Megaton of TNT (City level)
7x for Enma is 112 Megaton of TNT (Mountain level)
10x for Daemon is 1.12 Gigantons of TNT (Large Mountain level)
6x for six body is 6.72 Gigantons of TNT (Island level)
30x for Kawahira is 201.6 Gigantons of TNT (Large Island level)
Meh, there is another multiplier, the H7C feat was done by 200,000 FV X-Burner, Choice Arc Tsuna has a casual punch with 300,000 FV (1,5x stronger than his X-Burner), so before using the Carnage Box multiplier there is the 1,5x multiplier, it does not change the end result, since one shooting Torikabuto would still be L7B for X-Burner, but since i am going to use this multiplier for speed, we need to use it for AP. Anyone with a Choice Arc key would scale to this 1,5x multiplier, btw, since they are all somewhat comparable and Tsuna was casual.

Meh, there is another multiplier, the H7C feat was done by 200,000 FV X-Burner, Choice Arc Tsuna has a casual punch with 300,000 FV (1,5x stronger than his X-Burner), so before using the Carnage Box multiplier there is the 1,5x multiplier, it does not change the end result, since one shooting Torikabuto would still be L7B for X-Burner, but since i am going to use this multiplier for speed, we need to use it for AP. Anyone with a Choice Arc key would scale to this 1,5x multiplier, btw, since they are all somewhat comparable and Tsuna was casual.
I remember it was 320,000 but I'm not sure, also it will be at least *1.5

Edit: its 300,000

Last edited:
Well, these are all the FVs values we have? If we find more we could get more multipliers earlier, which would raise the pre-carnage box ap quite a bit.

Well, these are all the FVs values we have? If we find more we could get more multipliers earlier, which would raise the pre-carnage box ap quite a bit.
Actually, there's another one. When Tsuna and guardians release their energy to make Byakuran's teleporter active. They generated 10 million FV for this.

I divide it by 7, that means the average FV that each of them can generate is 1428571 FV

Anyway.. I don't know that we allow using FV for multiplier or not. I was told in the past (maybe 3 years ago IIRC) that there isn't any proof about FV and AP will Interact like linear.

But that thing that was discussed several years ago. So maybe I'm outdated here.

3 years ago was before multipliers were accepted iirc, and Tsuna was already using this in his profile since his last upgrade.

Back