• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean, here's the thing.... Even if we go with the lowball 609 or so meters for the mountain, it wouldn't cut the result by even half from my understanding.

If someone could do the math of what that'd be...that'd be great.

And as far as getting a better scan for the cloud goes... the scan itself isn't terrible (Although it isn't that good either but trying to get something better in 2020 isn't happening), it deliberately looks fuzzy like that because it was being projected through a hologram. That's why that looks particularly fuzzy when compared to the other panels.

If the result doesn't change much, that would make scaling easier ( though I think the result will change a good amount). The calc that is referenced in the feat for the cloud height has been rejected and isn't being used at the moment. Even so, scaling to the cloud to get the mountain height in itself isn't correct either way. Getting higher quality scans shouldn't really be hard if they are on a trusted manga site.

I was asked to comment here by @Wrath Of Itachi about the 7-A+ calculation. I don't know why he didn't ask a CGM smh.

Okay, first of all, mountain size. The mountain can be taller than 609m, this value is the literal lowest possible height for a mountain, aka the smallest one. Using the cloud height is wack too.

Aside from the arbitrary assumption of the 4 lava pillars having the same size/volume, we don't calc lava creation like that. He didn't create any lava, just caused an eruption. KE should be used, or PE. But not normally, since some parts are moving faster than others.

So I just looked at the verse page and three of the accepted calcs aren't viable. The next usable calc is Tsunas X-burner calc (290 Kilotons.) How would that scaling work?

So I just looked at the verse page and three of the accepted calcs aren't viable. The next usable calc is Tsunas X-burner calc (290 Kilotons.) How would that scaling work?
The same way, multipliers times multipliers times multipliers.

If you are asking about the values:
2x290=580KTs
10x580=5,800KTs
1,6x5800=9,280KTs
7x9280=64,960KTs
10x64960=649,600KTs
6x649600=3,897,600KTs
20x3897600=77,952,000KTs

Last edited:
The same way, multipliers times multipliers times multipliers.

If you are asking about the values:
2x290=580KTs
10x580=5,800KTs
1,6x5800=9,280KTs
7x9280=64,960KTs
10x64960=649,600KTs
6x649600=3,897,600KTs
20x3897600=77,952,000KTs
where is the ×20 from?
Edit : if its for Kawahira, it should be ×30 since he said several tens and several would be 30 in this case ;)

btw I have a question which seems off topic, can we calc the energy which is needed to teleport sth or there is no way to calc it?

Byakuran? I thought you were talking about Bermuda (top 10 worst anime names), when did Byakuran use teleportation?

Byakuran? I thought you were talking about Bermuda (top 10 worst anime names), when did Byakuran use teleportation?
he teleported the whole base from Japan to Italy he used a device to that but they mentioned that the device works by flames and so I asked if there is a method to calc the energy he needed to do that

Last edited:
how much was the shimon island big? I remember there were towns and mountains there, is it normal island size or large island?

Well, the island had a town and mountains iirc, i think it would be a large island, but do we have standard island sizes?

Yeah the measurements look really funky on that one

... I also note that I said this should work on it a year ago and I feel like I'll be dealing with what I offhandedly looked at and said "this is entirely fine" for the rest of my life

Well, i think we can just use the H7C multipliers until someone does a new calc to get a new value. And can we just do? I want to end this CRT to do the speed, luck and NPI CRT, damn.

Well, at least I don't have any plan to look at those calcs again recently So yeah use H7C multipliers for now

Then, the result will be like this

2x for Box of Carnage is 590 Kilotons of TNT (Large Town level+)
I think that Tsuna's X Burner can upscale to baseline Low 7-B (1 Megaton of TNT) since he one-shotted Box of Carnage Torikabuto with it.
Then 10x for Byakuran is 10 Megaton of TNT (City level)
1.6x for OVR Tsuna is 16 Megaton of TNT (City level)
7x for Enma is 112 Megaton of TNT (Mountain level)
10x for Daemon is 1.12 Gigantons of TNT (Large Mountain level)
6x for six body is 6.72 Gigantons of TNT (Island level)
30x for Kawahira is 201.6 Gigantons of TNT (Large Island level)

you can just swap out the mountain height for 609.6 meters and still keep the results mostly the same

well since XDragon seems to be preparing or already have prepared for other abilities CRT, we can use the H7C and do another calcs in the future

I was asked to comment here by @Wrath Of Itachi about the 7-A+ calculation. I don't know why he didn't ask a CGM smh.

Okay, first of all, mountain size. The mountain can be taller than 609m, this value is the literal lowest possible height for a mountain, aka the smallest one. Using the cloud height is wack too.

Aside from the arbitrary assumption of the 4 lava pillars having the same size/volume, we don't calc lava creation like that. He didn't create any lava, just caused an eruption. KE should be used, or PE. But not normally, since some parts are moving faster than others.
There's more wromg with the calc than just the mountain scaling.

oh

Yeah causing an eruption wouldn't be generating lava, if anything it would probably be just, pressurizing the ground below

Or I guess just fragging it and having everything spew out for some reason

I think that Tsuna's X Burner can upscale to baseline Low 7-B (1 Megaton of TNT) since he one-shotted Box of Carnage Torikabuto with it.
Meh, what are our standards about upgrades via one shooting right now? I think there was a CRT about that i but can't remember, if it was accepted then there is no problem i guess.

Meh, what are our standards about upgrades via one shooting right now? I think there was a CRT about that i but can't remember, if it was accepted then there is no problem i guess.
I believe that upscale from + to baseline in the next tier is something can do if it shows that it far stronger. Nanatsu no Taizai verse also has some tiers come from upscale from calc with + result too.

Well, if the others have no objection and we already do it to other verses there is no problem then (i think you may need to add the scans for Tsuna one shooting Torikabuto to the OP), do you want help or a full list of pages that would need to be updated?

Back