• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Khorne vs The Archiver: Battle for the strongest 2-B

GetBackers and Warhammer. Verses that are incredibly overpowered for the hell of it. Basically Suggsverse with good story. There's a good reason the characters in these two franchises are considered some of the best of every tier their in. GetBackers has 1st of 9-C, 3rd of 9-B, 2nd of 8-B and 2nd of High 6-A. Meanwhile, Warhammer's taken 1st of 8-C, 1st and 3rd of 4-B, 1st of 4-A and 5th of 1-B. Of course, both verses are currently contesting 2-B. As such, here come their gladiators.

Rules: Speed Equalized. This is Warhammer Fantasy Khorne and 2-B Archiver.

Khorne
The Archive
The slayer of Fence Goat:
Wow. Tetris got weird:

Inconclusive:

So the archive is higher into 2b. Khorne has never nulled someone with 2b potency.....

Wait

I messed up. Archiver is not the strongest 2b. Ginji Amano is. How could i mess this up. Ginji pretty much stomps though.

Waiting for Woki/Matt/Azzy to come in and post a wall of text proving why Khorne stomps and Earl is wrong. All of that while downgrading GetBackers to 5-B or something

With higher ap? He bypasses his resistances.

Khorne is kinda the abstract concept of destruction, violence, etc. Trying to destroy Khorne, empowers Khorne. Trying to kill, fight or such to Khorne, feeds Khorne. And your counter is "But he has AP".

He doesnt even have conceptual manipulation.

Khorne is kinda the abstract concept of destruction, violence, etc. Trying to destroy Khorne, empowers Khorne. Trying to kill, fight or such to Khorne, feeds Khorne. And your counter is "But he has AP".

He doesnt even have conceptual manipulation.

He does actually. He controlled the chaos and nothingness that predated reality.

Ok so your statement that Khorne has never nulled someone with 2-B potency is very wrong since hes nulled his fellow CGs that are 2-B.

No he's likely 2-A. As in there is a chance that he could be 2-A rather than 2-B based off interpretations. He has no more than one key I believe.

I just realized the orange triangles are Khorne's mouth and that fact messed me up far more then it should.

Well strongman usually can have bellies like that. So probably want to show that I would imagine?

Well now I know why Kharn's defense is so hypocritical (You can't use any of your good stuff. Now I'm going to cut you with this dura negating axe). Khorne's a gamer who's a really bad sport.

From what I can recall, you can't bypass someone resistances just by having higher AP.

From what I can recall, you can't bypass someone resistances just by having higher AP.

In hax yes.

Archiver isn't so much higher that this becomes an AP match. Khorne still nulls, Archiver flops like a fish, tries to fight, Khorne becomes Hulk and yeets.

"but he has higher AP" isn't an argument.

Back