• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Khorne Solo's a franchise

Entirety of this
DDDE2D76-3B9C-46E0-B010-87BCEFCDA358
Look at this British gentlemen, thinks they are invisible

Vs This guy

KhorneArt
You call yourself a strong franchise? Don't make me laugh

High 1-B or 1-A Khorne were used Speed equalized

Wokistan said:
Did you get fed up with Zach shilling his verses again or something lol
Feel free to make Khorne fight Gurren Lagann next

Khorne loses because I read somewhere that in some guy's opinion he's like 4-A, tops.

On a serious note, there's likely stuff out there that puts certain god tiers of DW waaaay above where they currently stand, but nobody wants to sift through decades of content across a multitude of mediums and come up with nothing for their hours of work.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Khorne loses because I read somewhere that in some guy's opinion he's like 4-A, tops.
On a serious note, there's likely stuff out there that puts certain god tiers of DW waaaay above where they currently stand, but nobody wants to sift through decades of content across a multitude of mediums and come up with nothing for their hours of work.
There's a book with an arguably High 1-B feat for the Guardians (And 1-A grace), yeah

But I'm lazy as ****

@Azathot yeah I had a scan proving a 1-B cosmology for the verse and I think Zach has some stuff for High 1-B Doctor Who)

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:

4-A Tops? What do you mean by 4-A tops?

Back