• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kharn vs Abaddo.

Abaddon is casual while Kharn is bloodlust. Kharn gets one good hit on Abaddon's knee, while Abaddon blocks his blows with the pommel of his sword, grabs him with his talon and hurls him away, blocks a full-power blow with one hand and uses the other to unleash a bone-cracking punch sending him flying away, and then cracks his rib with the pommel of his blade. And when Kharn gets his second good hit by kicking Abaddon's wounded knee, he is responded with a kick that send him flying away.

Then, just being grazed by the Talon of Horus gives Kharn a lot of pain, and he nearly dies by being grazed by Drach'nyen. When the two hold each other in a grip, Kharn has to put all of his effort into it to not be overpowered and die.

So basically, Kharn's this guy that got ****** up by Abaddon whose as powerful as what Chaos Horus was when he was alive if not stronger, with the latter before being Chaos Warmaster being stronger than his Primarch brother Angron who even in his old days as a Primarch beat the shit out of Kharn.

Good stuff there, bois!

Anyways, does anyone know the vote count here is like? I'm thinking Thor could hold out longer than Kharn dude. As cool as the latter is at times, it doesn't seem he can get around to taking down Thor as he is. Thor seems more versatile and i presume he's more on the physical direct combat type guy who is likely to amp his strikes with his lightning and stuff. Don't think Thor's hax is really haxxy to the point of unfair (maybe with the exception of Godblast but idk about that even) so that probably won't do well for Kharn's null i assume. As for combat skills, they gotta at least be even on that but with Thor, i think he may give out the more power than the Betrayer would.

The only thing Kharn really has that i see is just his Gorechild but even then, it apparently doesn't soul suck/damage right away if i recall Azzy's comment of it one time.

So with that in mind from me, i'm gonna have to go with Marvels Norse God of Thunder here i guess.

@Matt/Cross + I can't believe that guys can read all of that and still remember correctly the events...

....Like seriously, how many pages an avarage 40K book has?

Ah nah, that's all Matt's work. I just follow along and see what they find and such xD

Anyways, has anyone like really kept count of the votes here? Some really long stuff y'all kept commenting about the AP of 40k or, probably more specific, Kharn's null power.

Thor wins really, i'm not entertaining the idea of kharn being legitimately above 300x times baseline 4-B when the scaling is so uncertain.

I have counted the votes:

Thor: 7 (New, Bruce, Venom, Gar, Therif, Beast, Cross).

Kharn: 5 (DMUA, Crimson, Angel, Noah, Post).

Now that I think about it, some of Kharn votes are base of reasons from Gar, Beast and Crimson, with the formers switching to Thor, so I don't know how valid they are now.

@New: If you hadn't said "Now that I think about it, some of Kharn votes are base of reasons from Gar, Beast and Crimson, with the formers switching to Thor, so I don't know how valid they are now.", it would have been added a week ago, yes.

The comment makes that much of a difference.

You said you were uncertain so idk if i should add it or not.

Bya voted for Thor due to your reasons, making 8 votes for Thor, (New, Bruce, Venom, Gar, Therif, Beast, Cross, Bya).

So it could have been added regardless.

Back