• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Newendigo said:
Can someone tell which "hax" Thor cannot use? Because IIRC Khorne does not negate things such a projectiles (If this ones are not from afar), stats amp, transformation and othe things.
Also, how higher is 4-B Kharn? Because if is only for "possibly" beating bloodthirtest who can grow to the size of a solar system, then I see Thor having the AP advantage.
Stated in the profile.

"Possibly" means absolutely nothing

@Weekly + I have seen several thread where is stated that Kharn only negate range attacks that are considered "unfair", such as snipers, though it would not negate projectiles that are used in close combat.

@Gar + And? Thor has far better feats in term of AP due to being scaled to Norrin, "possibly" means that he's purely baseline

I'm going with Odison due to far better AP, comparable experience, non-unfair-powers such close range projectiles and stats amp and resistance to Kharn stuff.

@Newendigo possibly does not mean baseline in fact Kharn is actually pretty far into 4-b it's just that his feats come from scaling.

"Possibly means he purely baseline"

Not even close.

The only reason he's possibly 4B are because it's unknown of he has 4B feats or not. Possibly means nothing in a versus thread and we had an ENTIRE thread about this.

Kharn, managed to hurt a half serious Abbadon, who completely stomps other 4Bs on a daily basis with said 4Bs killing other 4Bs, Kharn being baseline is ridiculous.

BruceTheBatman said:
Going with Thor via AP stomp and superior hax
Hax that get negged really really hard, cause Kharn has magic nullification from a 1-B?

Either really low or really high depending on who we scale to according to Azzy, but according to Matt, it wouldn't affect Kharn. So Kharn should be rather low.

Apparently that's PIS according to Matthew though?

Won't say anything until this thread talks a little more about Kharns status though, since I know nothing about WH40K

"Possibly" doesn't mean baseline, it just means them scaling to the feat in question isn't concrete, or the feat may have some vagueness to it.

As far as I know, Thor is stronger and more durable and a bit more experienced. I've not yet read the books where Khârn's nullification powers appear, but from what I've heard, Khorne doesn't negates all powers. He'd negate haxxy, unfair or the cowardly usage of powers. I hardly find Thor's stat amp, transformation or even lightning bolts being any of the three. In fact, Thor favors melee combat and mostly uses said powers as helping factors. (Except in some cases)

Maybe Khârn got superior skill, but I doubt that the advantage is high. I think Thor may take this, with mid-high difficulties.

Has anyone answered my question as to how powerful these two are on the solar system level scale.

@Wright

AFAIC, Thor is about ~200 times baseline, while Khârn is about, what, 20 times? I am not really sure, but I am considering the low-end here.

So... why would Kharn neg the Godblast?

It just seems to just be a powerful energy blast

Khorne doesn't neg that

@Monarch

Exactly. I can't see Khorne negging most of Thor's powers, actually, since Thor mostly uses them to increase his melee prowess, and he almost never uses them to one-shot/haxstomp/"flee-while-shooting" tactics.

WeeklyBattles said:
Matt apparently found one that puts him in the low TeraFoe
That also had help from Dr. Strange, Silver Surfer, Iron Man, and Swordsman.

But in essence, Thor, Strange, and Surfer are likely responsible for the majority of the feat.

Back