• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think Kharns blessing of the Blood God ability is gonna come in handy here. As per usual Kharn negates anything unfair ( Essentially everything Gil has.) And forces Gil into CQC.

For these reasons I believe Kharn wins. Voting for Kharn.

Given how popular these two are I'm not surprised. I just want this to be added this time.

@Gargoyle

That match was never concluded and people were also voting for Gil. So Wright is ok making this thread.

Given that Khârn is twice as strong and most likely much more skilled, he should take this easily

Gilgamesh: *Uses Sha Nagba Imuru*

Khorne: Nah mate that's unfair *Negs it*

Gilgamesh:*Uses GoB*

Khorne:Unfaaaaair *Negs it*

Gilgamesh:*Uses Ea from a distance*

Khorne:Guy got a thick skull, ain't he? UNFAIR *Negs it*

Khârn: Sup dude *Starts hacking and slashing*

Yeah, this fight is really a horrible one for Gilgamesh as most of his haxes are just outright useless, forcing him to CQC, which is really not his main and strong point unlike Khârn.

Khârn wins this.

Kharn scales from killing demons who tank 21k yottatons explosions. Gil scale from Kiara who iirc is 10k yottatons

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Why would Kharn be stronger if they are both 5-A?
Just because they are in the same tier doesn't mean that they are even in strength. Heck some characters can even stomp other characters in the same tier just because of how much stronger they are. Just ask YHVH.

Then what's the point of the match?

He has higher AP and Durability, so Gil can't fight him in melee nor can he damage him. Speed is equalized so he can't blitz him and "Khorne" negates his durability-negating hax.

Yeah Kharn easily takes this no matter what you do.

Not a stomp because that's how his powers work but Gilgamesh is so far beyond screwed here it's not even funny.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Then what's the point of the match?

He has higher AP and Durability, so Gil can't fight him in melee nor can he damage him. Speed is equalized so he can't blitz him and "Khorne" negates his durability-negating hax.
Welcome to Kharn my friend

>Probably Saber or Lancer would have been better if they were 5-A. Yes, I'm bitter that C├╣ wasn't upgraded.

Didn't you know you like the dog :p

Burning Full Fingers said:
Probably Saber or Lancer would have been better if they were 5-A. Yes, I'm bitter that C├╣ wasn't upgraded.
More like wasn't even in Extra, which I'm salty.

Though Lancer would likely still lose.

I am looking at Kiara's AP calculation and I don't understand a thing. There are three results: 10 478 yottatons, 56 303 yottatons and 10.5 ninatons. To which one does Gilgamesh scale?

It'll be Kharn's soul eating Axe vs Gils space cutting axe (at least that's how I see it since everything else Khorne might see as unfair)

So i'll give it to Kharn for now via being twice as strong unless anything new is added.

Oh that and his resurrection isn't restricted so ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Resurrection is always restricted unless OP say the opposite. You know, because even Akasha can't bypass it

Ahhh, tyty.

Still, I don't think it changes much since Gil killing him once is already so unlikely so ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

I mean he needs to use two strikes instead of one. And that's hardly "can't kill him"

Back