• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Khârn the Betrayer Vs SCP-682

I edited the above. IIRC Khorne was like 20D or something? Not sure on the exact number. Just that he's 1-B while the Leviathan's are High 1-C. Hence that gets noped as well.

You keep saying he gets noped but youre not explaining WHY he gets noped. And i really need to get that revision started...

Okay? That still doesnt explain how Kharn is going to kill 682's incorporeal higher dimensional form or bypass the Brothers bringing him back.

Isn't the SCP used in this match the 3-D tier anyways? If it's an 11-D essence that would be no different from throwing Kharn against the High 1-C key.

Also the brothers bringing him back thing gets nullified by Khorne.

682 is an 11-D being trapped in a 3-D shell after it was banished from its original plane of existence and forcibly given immortality by the Brothers Death. It doesnt have any of its original power but it still exists incorporeally as an 11-D being (Although technically 682 has demonstrated instances of higher-dimensional reality warping but that's beside the point).

How so? Legit question i was unaware that Khorne was able to do this.

Then it should legit have something around the lines of "High Complex Multiversal" durability for the essence since I'm not seeing anyone below that or without some anti-higher dimensional hax up at least to the 11th dimension doing anything to it in that case. It's elusive as it currently is.

On the resurrection part, Azzy said on that thread that even passive abilities get nullified - since that was said against Lavos, it goes to show that Khorne would nullify even its Acausality as well as Resurrection.

Negating a resurrecting from the brothers would still be within Khorne's power since they are currently rated 11D while Khorne is, again, 1-B.

Though that won't matter in this case if 682 has 11D durability via its essence.

Wait i never added it? I couldve sworn i did...huh, my bad, i'll fix it.

I see, lol why are WH40K characters so haxxed

Ah okay i see. Damn i really need to get those upgrades worked on...

Khorne isn't outside help, it's a blessing Kharn himself has through which Khorne's power works as far as I understand. Same goes for the immortality 682 uses, it's a type of immortality reliant on that.

But neither matters because the essence is 11-D anyways so even if the resurrection gets negated, Kharn can't damage it in any way whatsoever.

I'm not entirely sure if Weekly gets it so I'm just going to explain in full detail.

Kharn has blessings from a 1B that negates any Hax that he considers unfair, so for the most part, any ability Kharn doesn't have gets negged by Khorn.

I didn't know that 682's 3D body was 11-D. I wonder how even Low 2-Cs can kill it in-verse.

Low 2-Cs killing a character that requires you to be High 1-C / 1-A to kill, despite it being 3D, killed by Low 2-Cs. Truly the most OP of verses.

It's not. It's sealed in a 3-D form, so it's 3-D until it can be proven that it kept its true form's stuff. Otherwise, Zeed would have Low 1-C durability in its sealed form.

TL;DR: It's bs along with other things. And it has never ever ever been brought back by the Brothers Death akin to Kharn and Khorn. It's more like Thanos and Deadpool.

Low-key think that Weekly goes to the Foundation website and adds these tales himself.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I didn't know that 682's 3D body was 11-D. I wonder how even Low 2-Cs can kill it in-verse.

Low 2-Cs killing a character that requires you to be High 1-C / 1-A to kill, despite it being 3D, killed by Low 2-Cs. Truly the most OP of verses.
What are you talking about? That has never happened.

Now that I think about it, if its death has to do with a Universe and it can't be killed without causing damage to a Universe and it's like a Universal constant, I'm pretty sure that's waaaaaaay below in scale than 11D.

Basically, how it's worded on his profile, it's this:

If 682 dies, the universe dies.

682 can only die if the universe stops existing. Along with the fact that it can only die from 11-D beings somehow (even though it's only said they only banned him from death, and not being consigned to oblivion or anything)

Wait, whouldn't that give the SCP universe High 1-C durability?

So like... a universe with higher durability than a universe...

That's a first.

It absolutely wouldn't, nor does 682 have Higher-Dimensional durability. "Banned from death" might simply imply that he can't be killed by conventional means, or is rendered immortal, or that it will resurrect. Without clarification, it's simply ambiguous and you can't reach the conclusion that you need to be above the Brothers to kill it.

Thanos banned Deadpool from death, but you don't need to be Thanos level yo kill Deadpool, the only thing that Thanos did is that Wade automatically revives upon dying.

If killing the universe kills 682, then you don't need to be High 1-C to kill it. And if hurting 682 hurts the universe, that shows that he is entertwined with a 3D / 4D structure, not a 11-D one.

682 has an 11-D incorporeal form sealed within a 3-D body. As Cal pointed out on that thread about 682's regen the universe is only reliant on 682, not the other way around, i'll admit that was a mistake on my part. Killing the universe doesnt kill 682, but killing 682 kills the universe.

@Matt Why do you continue to act like ther are tier 2 characters in SCP that could kill 682 when that has never happened?

Even 682's profile states that that tier 2 (Low 2-C) God, SCP-343 only chose not to kill it - refused to outright implies that it could but didn't want to. That and the whole "can't be killed without causing damage to the universe" should be more than enough proof.

Not that this matters here.

If that whole "essence is 11-D" that was being used here is not legit, I'm back to my original argument. Khorne's blessing nullifies the thing, Kharn kills it, universe blows up, Kharn is resurrected, end of history. Kharn takes this.

Yeah, 682's physical body is that durable but it's incorporeal body is still 11-D. Destroying an 11-D being would indeed do some serious damage to a 3-D universe...

There is no reason for it to be illegitimate.

The "Sealed Zeed has Low 1-C durability" or "2-A YHVH has durability corresponding to his real form" analogy comes to mind.

Except 682 doesn't have a durability corresponding to this, its just immortality. It's literally an 11-D incorporeal being trapped in a 3-D body and can be brought back by the Brothers Death the same way as Kharn being brought back by Khorne

1. It was already said that the whole brother's death is as vague as it gets. Or did they bring it back from death? Was it explicitly shown anywhere that the 11D beings brought it back after it died or something? If not, I'm calling NLF.

2. It's sealed as a 3-D being. Provide proof that the essence kept 11D properties, otherwise it's again a NLF and it's just as killable as any other 3D thing since the non-corporeal aspect gets denied by Khorne.

3. Even if the whole brothers death could bring it back, it wouldn't matter because Khorne would negate it anyways by virtue of being 20D to their 11D.

For the record, why would the Brothers Death being it back. They sealed him in the first place, so it's pretty obvious they don't like him.

Also, if that were the case, GEoM would have stomped all of his matches via his true form being 20-D. It doesn't work like that.

The real cal howard said:
For the record, why would the Brothers Death being it back. They sealed him in the first place, so it's pretty obvious they don't like him.
To keep him out of the afterlife so the Scarlet King's children dont worm their way into the ranks of the army of the undead that fought against the Scarlet King and his armies during the siege of the King's Court during the battle for Creation. That and to punish the Leviathans by preventing them from ever re-experiencing the eternal paradise of the afterlife.

@Fate 1. Yes, 682 was a Leviathan that was killed, was sent to the Summerlands (The Afterlife), and was then exiled, having its true form stripped away and trapped in a 3-D body. It's incorporeal 11-D form still exists, but its 3-D body is nothing but a shell.

2. Read above, and how does Kharn kill something incorporeal? Ive asked that like three times and havent gotten an answer.

3. Ive Acknowledged this already, but i still dont see how Kharn can kill 682's incorporeal form.

1. No, what I'm asking is not what happened to it before it was reduced to a 3-D being, which is what resulted in the SCP-682 we have here. What I'm asking is, if after said banishment and sealing as a 3D being, it died and came back by the hand of the 11D beings or if there is any confirmation that it kept whatever 11D properties it used to have. Because that's the key being used here. Events related to the 11D one prior to it's sealing as the 3D SCP-682 don't matter.

2. I already linked the thread yesterday and explained many times that Azzy himself said Khorne would nullify powers and abilities that get in the way of Kharn killing something as well. They may be passive abilities, but they get negated all the same.

3. Refer to /\.

Like Cal just pointed, the Emperor's consciousness fighting in the warp by itself is 1-B. Doesn't mean we go saying you need to be 21D to kill him in the lower key.

Enough.

It's not hard to explain in a CRT, it takes two seconds to make one and it helps in not derailing someone else's thread, is there something making it magically impossible not too?

Ok, if the discussion so far was derailment, then this can be ended simple as this:

"SCP-682's durability doesn't list anything about High Complex Multiversal durability for the essence of the 3-D being. Resurrection, even if it would happen, gets negated by Khorne's blessing.

If anyone wants to claim that the essence is on an 11-D level, make a CRT, otherwise it isn't."

Back