• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kharn most likely.

Far as i see and remember, he's got the slightly or so higher AP than Hellbat Batman. Even without that, he's got the higher experience compared to the hero and although Bat's is of a no hax guy and all, that likely won't matter when Kharn has likely gotten used to all if not some or most of what Batman carries on him.

Maybe they could incapacitate him but that likely won't do well for what he is and all. That and his regen will help should Bat's ever happens to lay a really good hit on him. So for me, Kharn wins this out after a few or several good hits with Gorechild. And that's really not counting it's attack properties, just outright hitting him hard and brutal with it.

Something like 44 Yottatons? Though that's from harming an avatar of Darkseid that is capable of harming Superman who helped MM (Martain Manhunter) do some feat that they're all scaled at that range.

Meanwhile, one of Kharn's feats he's scaled at is from a, if my basic math skills are correct, is like...21 Ninatons or something.

So i actually was reminded that Kharn is WAY MORE than "slightly or so" higher than Bats on the 5-A scale. There probably is other feats that could make the Post-Flashpoint DC char's somewhat more higher than that but Matt has to be asked about that so...

Hellbat maybe strong but Bruce can't maintain it in a prolonged battle as the suit will eventually drain and kill him.

Voting Kharn

Back