• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Keter vs Julius Novachrono

SpookyShadow said:
What are Keter's most dangerous moves and what does he do in character?
Petrihax, he generally do this while is possessing his target.

Possession isn't happening, moment he sees that he stops/reverses time. Also, not sure if that smoke is making it past his passive mana forcefield, along with that sword.

Julius can't stop time likes Dio Brando dude. Julius EE is trought a energy ball (Which he needs to approach to hit his target), and Keter can also regen.

Mana skin can't stops a non-corporeal being. He couldn't block Patry's sword with mana skin so this blocking Keter's sword probably not will happen either.

Keter's sword was invisible to the archangels before he hit them so it won't be similar to the occasion against Patry's swords of light where he could see the swords and their trajectories.

Julius can respond to sleep manip?

In Mana Zone it doesn't matter if it's invisible, Julius will feel it coming

Also he can blitz with Time Acceleration and precog all shit he throws at him

Rei Rubro said:
Julius can't stop time likes Dio Brando dude. Julius EE is trought a energy ball (Which he needs to approach to hit his target), and Keter can also regen.

Mana skin can't stops a non-corporeal being. He couldn't block Patry's sword with mana skin so this blocking Keter's sword probably not will happen either.

Keter's sword was invisible to the archangels before he hit them so it won't be similar to the occasion against Patry's swords of light where he could see the swords and their trajectories.

Julius can respond to sleep manip?
I think Julius' EE can also work by erasing someone out of time or erase time. I left this here because I don't know if L-Godly can bypass that

Julius couldn't block Patry's sword because it was intangible but because it was just stronger than him. Besides he wasn't using Mana Skin since he didn't have any mana left after Chrono Anastasis.

If Luck was able to dodge Magna's invisible attacks, I'm pretty sure that Julius with precog should be able to do that too

I would say no. But Julius cannot defend himself from possession or sleep inducement either.

Back