• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
TISSG7Redgrave said:
well does weather report's ability work on muso tensei even??
Unless kenshiro goes blind when using muso tensei then no if he look at heavy weather then he is done.

Do not use clickbait titles. You must be accurate with your Forum thread names.

i mean sensing killing intent he can use it and its not simple intangibility so...

TISSG7Redgrave said:
i mean sensing killing intent he can use it and its not simple intangibility so...
Can kenshiro still see?yes?then he gets turned into a snail.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Weather only had environmental 6-C.

8-B+ normally.
Actually is 7C if we count the shields but eveen then weather can still turn ken into a snail my dude.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Not AP man.

Man not instant.
Yeah but its pretty quick hermes looked at the rainbow and a minute after she was almost a fully snail btw there is also the Poison frogs,thunderstorms and oxigen poison too keep ken busy.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Exactly

One minute?

Man.
Im not soo sure about the time spam but what im know after they got out of that hole everybody in that hospital was already a snail and hermes was almost a snail too.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Weather had no even possible idea he could do oxygen hax.
Welp, thats a shame if thats the case then im think the poison frogs and the thunderstorms could help him maybe?

i mean...ken has things like telekensis and his fighting sense is really good which is why he has precog tbf...

Back