• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

vs

Battle for strongest 5-C dude

SBA
Speed Equal

Last edited:
Unless Kenshiro auto Muso tensei just to SURVIVE, he will be time stopped at the beginning of the fight

Even then, it seems he just becomes "intangible" and Lucius can affect his soul which bypass a layer of resistance, stomp, but because Kenshiro is completely ****** by range and no resistance to Lucius hax at all

If Kenshiro is able to use Soryu tenra, his power null is not as good as Asta, Lucius still can use his powers, maybe it can work for being a different power null but I am not sure

Unless Kenshiro auto Muso tensei just to SURVIVE, he will be time stopped at the beginning of the fight

Even then, it seems he just becomes "intangible" and Lucius can affect his soul which bypass a layer of resistance, stomp, but because Kenshiro is completely ****** by range and no resistance to Lucius hax at all

If Kenshiro is able to use Soryu tenra, his power null is not as good as Asta, Lucius still can use his powers, maybe it can work for being a different power null but I am not sure
I agree with you but Lucius can't affect Ken's soul because he doesn't have a soul in the first place

so is this incon??
Lucius can easily time hax him for one day straight if soul manipulation does not work

Or he can crush Kenshiro to the ground with class Z gravity while Kenshiro is time stopped

The only problem is if Kenshiro automatically use intangibility even when he is out of range of his opponent, Lucius would instantly time stop him the moment the fight starts and Kenshiro has precog, but he is not in range to do anything so he has no knowledge of what he has to do

Lucius can easily time hax him for one day straight if soul manipulation does not work
Lucius can time hax but i don't think that will be very helpful when it comes to incapping because of MT
Or he can crush Kenshiro to the ground with class Z gravity while Kenshiro is time stopped
He can't do that because of MT
The only problem is if Kenshiro automatically use intangibility even when he is out of range of his opponent, Lucius would instantly time stop him the moment the fight starts and Kenshiro has precog,
yeah i'm not sure if Kenshiro automatically MT's even when he is out of range, we'll have to wait and see
but he is not in range to do anything so he has no knowledge of what he has to do
no knowledge?
"The characters know the direction their opponent(s) start in. Furthermore, they get knowledge of the character's appearance, equivalent to the knowledge they could have gained if they would have been allowed to briefly observe the form opponent(s) starting in using their senses of sight, hearing, smell, taste and touch (or equivalent). It's assumed that they only get the information necessary to identify the opponent(s), so abilities like Information Analysis can not be used based on this knowledge. Negative effects of the observation, such as those caused by Madness Manipulation Type 3, are assumed to not apply for this knowledge either. Aside from this, the characters have no knowledge of each other."

Also i saw this interesting thing on Ken's profile
"Hokuto Shinken's very nature is of one adaptability and it has infinite fighting variations in order to overcome every obstacle and opponent, no matter the difference in strength)"
This might take care of the range issue

Hokuto Shinken's very nature is of one adaptability and it has infinite fighting variations in order to overcome every obstacle and opponent, no matter the difference in strength
NLF, no one in his anime is using gravity powers, time powers and etc, if it were a martial art I would buy it, but is magic, something completely different

Lucius can time hax but i don't think that will be very helpful because of MT
Why? If he gets time stopped, he can't move nor think, without thinking, MT can't be activated
He can't do that because of MT
Read above
It's assumed that they only get the information necessary to identify the opponent(s)
Yes, to identify, but Lucius then just mana zone 4 KM away time magic, intantly without moving and Kenshiro is time stopped, Kenshiro sees him being stand still and then gg

NLF, no one in his anime is using gravity powers, time powers and etc
gravity stuff exist in the verse
, if it were a martial art I would buy it, but is magic, something completely different
Hokuto Ryuken is both martial art and magic though
Why? If he gets time stopped, he can't move nor think, without thinking, MT can't be activated
But MT is automatic
it can be activated even without thinking
(Musō Tensei is made of the nothingness which predates life, and allows the user to achieve a state of said nothingness. It’s also stated to be able to erase the user’s body from existence. MT activates automatically to protect the user from danger, even when the user is completely unconscious
Furthermore, an attack thrown while in MT is considered to be "impossible to predict" since it comes from a "blank mind" despite the fact that things like subconscious reflex is considered to be a fodder technique
Read above

Yes, to identify, but Lucius then just mana zone 4 KM away time magic, intantly without moving and Kenshiro is time stopped, Kenshiro sees him being stand still and then gg
If range really is an issue, Kenshiro has perception blitz
Kenshiro not having to think to use MT>Lucius using thought based time hax? not sure

thats why i think its incon
no one can do anything to each other

Then Inconclusive or Lucius just time hax which should stop him for 24 hours

I did not know MT was automatic nor the gravity staff, I am sorry

How is Hokuto Ryuken magic? Because then Lucius can power null

If it's for the strongest for every tier, then Lucius takes this due to ken not having strong resistance to soul manip. Nothing in his profile seems to imply he lacks a soul too

Ken can only hope to win is in a speed equal scenario where MT ends activates before Timestop.

Problem with that is:
1/ That mean Ken can only at best beat in when speed is equal
2/ MT automatically activating =/= MT activating instantaneously. I don't see what implies that the whole body shift to nothingness would be faster than thought based time stop

If it's for the strongest for every tier, then Lucius takes this due to ken not having strong resistance to soul manip. Nothing in his profile seems to imply he lacks a soul too
Kenshiro has NEP type 1 aspect 1
"These are characters whose soul and/or astral body is nonexistent. They are hence immune to regular Soul Manipulation."
2/ MT automatically activating =/= MT activating instantaneously. I don't see what implies that the whole body shift to nothingness would be faster than thought based time stop
Because MT activates without thinking

Back