• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JustSomeWeirdo

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
The sole successor of Hokuto Shinken vs The verse he inspired

Kenshiro's Speed equalized to Star Platinum for all rounds

Thought this would be a fun idea for a battle, I can also see this going either way.

Round 1: Kenshiro faces each character one at a time, No GER, No Love Train, Ultimate Kars does not have the Red Stone, No Notorious B.I.G, No Heavy Weather, Kira does not have Bites the Dust, Kenshiro cannot see or harm Stands, Location: Dio's Mansion, Victory Condition: Death.

Round 2: Kenshiro faces each character at the same time, No GER, No Love Train, Ultimate Kars does not have the Red Stone, No Notorious B.I.G., No Heavy Weather, No Bites the Dust, Kenshiro can see and harm Stands, Location: Dio's Mansion, Victory Condition: Death.

Round 3: Same as round 2, but only 1 part at a time.

Kenshiro - 0

JJBAverse - 0

The JoJoverse should take it both rounds. There's tons of hax that can easily dispatch of Kenshiro. In fact, many of them would probably just take it from speedblitzing him to death. Kenshiro being able to see and harm stands isn't going to close that gap, especially not when he's fighting everyone at once.

Now in the third round I still don't think that it's going to be that different. IIRC, each part has multiple dudes with MFTL combat speed, except for Part 1. He'd probably get pretty close to clearing part one, as their reaction speed is only FTL.

Really, unless you equalize speed here, I don't see how Kenshiro can stand a chance. There are far too many ridiculously haxed characters with MFTL combat speed and MCB+ Attack Potency, even without the likes of GER or D4C. (Although they're about to get downgraded to 8-B, but it shouldn't change the results that much)

Well....I did equalize Kenshiro's speed to Star Platinum to give Kenshiro a chance and to remove speedstomps in favor of JJBA....but Kenshiro does have some good hax and Muso Tensei can give Kenshiro intangibility.

There's still plenty of characters that can deal with him easily.

-Vanilla Ice (Kenshiro would be unable to sense him before getting erased, since Avdol's Life Detector couldn't do it)

-Jotaro (Stop time, grab onto his heart, dead.)

-Dio (Same as above)

-Diego (Same as Dio and Jotaro)

-Possibly Fugo (If he can land that virus on him)

-Kira (All he has to do is touch him and boom, which he should be able to do because he can keep up with Crazy Diamond to an extent, which Star Platinum could not)

-Anybody with immortality because the win condition is death.

^Well....the only immortality in jjba is longevity and Regenerationn (Except for possibly Notorious B.I.G.)

Either way, I wasn't really thinking this match through....

This should get taken down. Never meant to make such a mismatch...

Let this be an example of a match you shouldn't create...and besides.....now nobody else will make this mistake of a match...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back