• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Absolutely. He seems to have multiple Elemental Manips and can fight while being Astral Projected, which I'm just gonna say is becoming Ghost type. That being said, I've got no idea. Gengar's got some pretty good Hax, and I'm just gonna say his Ghost type attack will hurt Ken more while Astral Projected. Ken on the other hand has an insane number of abilities.

Inconclusive, I guess? Whatever. Maybe someone better informed can input on this.

im gonna have to go with gengar here. since he is a ghost type, ken wont be able to hit him directly with his pressure points, sure, he could use ki blasts, but it doesnt exactly matter, gengar could dodge his attacks easily and paralyze him as well. plus, if we're going with feats from agatha's gengar, that homie was able to take down ash's pikachu, who i believe already took down drake's dragonite at that point.

however the dude muso tensei which is pure nothingness and not to mention well...erasure existence and can do it on the fly tbf. He doesn't only have pressure points to attack so yeah

Back