• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kenshiro and Raoh upgrades

So I found 2 calcs, one for Kenshiro and one for Raoh, they aren't major, but they are still buffs and the math used is pretty legit:

https://www.deviantart.com/kirito352/art/Jagi-survives-a-nuke-Hokuto-no-Ken-788474979

https://www.deviantart.com/kirito352/art/Raoh-s-Goten-Sho-Hokuto-no-Ken-788465006

So basically, Kenshiro at his original 30% and also after unleashing his full power the first time will be a 6-B, but after unleashing 100% of his power again he will be a high 6-B.

As for the 2nd feat, I don't think that there are any changes to be made in terms of tier, but at least it buffs mah boi Raoh's Dying Moment of Awesome a bit.

I'm not entirely sure the entire cloud you're measuring is the fireball

((397.0594├À.28)^3) is 2851626536.7008 Kilotons, 2.85162653670083 Teratons, Small Country level

Still an upgrade though, but I'm scratching my head on what makes this higher then the current one we use

I see now

For one, the image is a bit bigger, using many more pixels

Secondly, it measures one of the bigger explosions near the edge of the panel

DMUA said:
I see now

For one, the image is a bit bigger, using many more pixels

Secondly, it measures one of the bigger explosions near the edge of the panel
Well? Does that change anything?

Well, I'd have to check to see the specifics for the first part, but with the second part, it's actually something the VSBW calc addressed, considering we don't know which of these explosions Jagi got hit with.

Back