• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryukama

Joke Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Hello. Now as a fan of the Kenichi series (though not caught up all the way), there are a few things regarding their pages that I think need to be addressed.

Firstly is that Kenichi himself has no justification for some of his statistics. If anyone could explain why he is Small Building Level with Building Level durability I'd greatly appreciate it.

Secondly for Hayato Furinji , he has been stated to be among the strongest men using only .0002% of his power. And he once overpowered Kenichi and Miu using this small fraction of his power.

If Kenichi's stats are actually accurate, wouldn't this mean that Hayato is capable of penetrating Building Level durability with only 1/5000 of his own power. Along with keeping up with a Supersonic person with that little amount.

If Kenichi's stats can actually be justified, then would an upgrade for Hayato's tier be in order? Along with an upgrade in speed anyways since he kept up with Kenichi with such little of his speed?

Well, as you say, we need some justifications for Kenichi. As for Hayato, I am uncertain if the 1/500000th power statement is reliable, or was just stated for dramatic effect?

Hmmm to always did think the elder was a bit underestimated, his tier should be higher, I'll try to research some feats.

As for kenichi, his tier seems fine to me, his final battle which was when he was a this best he was able to damage a large fortified room so small building level to large buliding level should be just fine.

I can't talk about the others (since their are no profiles for them) The onto problem is this verse page is heavily lacking in the calc department, as I said I'm going to do some readers for feats to calc.

It seems like something oddly specific to say on multiple occasions if it was a mere hyperbole. And Akisame doesn't appear like the type who'd pull a random number out of nowhere rather someone more analytical and logical. However I am not certain and if you don't want to trust it I can understand. But regardless his tier should stay where it's at scaling to Silcardo.

I personally agree with Ant on the 0.0002% power thing, because it could lead to inflated results.

If we assume him penetrating someone with 8-C durability was 1/5000th of his power, that would land him at either Small Town or Town level.

Ryukama said:
It seems like something oddly specific to say on multiple occasions if it was a mere hyperbole. And Akisame doesn't appear like the type who'd pull a random number out of nowhere rather someone more analytical and logical. However I am not certain and if you don't want to trust it I can understand. But regardless his tier should stay where it's at scaling to Silcardo.
Well even if it's stated multiple times we should take it as a grain of salt. Theirs multiple mangas that have stated things multiple timess that would make them even higher then they are now. But have never really demonstrated.

Although his tier could be much higher like I said, theirs a good feat for him at the end of the manga

@Ryukama I suppose. Although Small Building level x 500000 lands at Small Town level to Large Town level. I do not think that he ever demonstrated such power in practice.

It's a good dura feat although, I can't tell how he made it out with out his clothes destroyed and looks perfectly fine

You can place messages on the walls of the calculation group members, with a link to this thread, telling them that I would appreciate their help.

Antvasima said:
I suppose. Although Small Building level x 500000 lands at Small Town level to Large Town level. I do not think that he ever demonstrated such power in practice.
I'm not sure if he has either. Only thing I could think of remotely close would be his power repetedly being compared to a natural disaster, him defeating WW2 bases and scaling to a guy who singlehandedly kept his country safe from war. However I am fairly sure none of those things are quantifiable or necessarily have to be at that level. So maybe we shouldn't have him at there. I trust whatever you have to say on that.

Antvasima said:
You can place messages on the walls of the calculation group members, with a link to this thread, telling them that I would appreciate their help.
You got it, I'll ask ALakabamm or DT

@Ryukama Well, I do not have the best judgement these days.

Perhaps we could write the level from his demonstrated feats first, and then "Possibly up to Large Town level via statements (Repeatedly stated to outmatch Kenichi with just 0.0002% of his full power)"?

@Ant That sounds extremely fair. Though first we should make sure if Kenichi is actually at the levels his profile says he's at before upgrading Hayato due to scaling.

@Ant That seems like a decent compromise, if there's nothing really contradicting that possibility.

I sent the feat to ALakabamm, hopefully it will bump the elder. As for kenichi, his tier seems fine to me. He can't scale to the other masters or the elder since he is a disciple and they hold back on him. Although it is implied he defeats the elder in the future. Since the elder said you must defeat me to marry Miu. We might need to make keys for kenichi, so his future self could scale to Hayato.

@Grudge Since we never saw the fight and it wasn't directly said to have happened, it should probably be an "Unknown, Possibly" for EoS Kenichi if we are going to scale him.

Ryukama said:
@Grudge Since we never saw the fight and it wasn't directly said to have happened, it should probably be an "Unknown, Possibly" for EoS Kenichi if we are going to scale him.
Makes sense, that's why I said implies, since he becomes a master in the future. For now the first thing we need are calcs anyway.

Also if we're going with Ant's suggestion for Hayato which I think we should, how does this sound for justification?

"At least ___ (Insert his feats), possibly Town Level (Has been repeatedly stated by reliable sources to be able to outmatch Kenichi with 0.0002% of his strength. However he has not demonstrated such level of power himself. Then again he never really takes things all that seriously)"

Not bad except he does take things seriously. The only time he went all out was against that's god level sword master, and when he booked it to the island where kenichi and Miu were and destroy the rocket. He's a bit of a troll but against serious opponents he takes it serious. He just doesn't want to hurt someone badly.

"Possibly up to Large Town level", scaling from the higher border of Small Building level.

@Grudge Yeah I should've put "rarely" or "hardly" instead of never. He does have his more serious moments.

@Ant alright thank you.

Do you think it would be appropriate to scale the series similarly to how we scale OPM but with some varying degree to prevent any unknowns? Because the series has several classes that separate the strength of characters.

For example, Experts are above Disciples (1 Expert = 2 disciples), but below Masters.

@Talon Do you mean how everyone who's an expert is somewhat comparable to other experts? Like how Dragon Level threats are all comparable to each other?

@Ryu Yes, say a character didn't really have a lot of feats but was stated to be within this category, that would give us an idea of how powerful he is.

@Talon It does seem like a useful and accurate way to gauge powers if they are lacking in many feats but do in fact scale. I don't see an issue with it but let's see what Ant and Grudge have to say.

Also a tad bit off topic but if you'd rather call me Ryu for short then go ahead. I'm fine with either @Ant

Hmm it's not a bad idea actually, the kenichi wiki has their ranking, and since theirs only gonna be the main cast and some others in this wiki, I don't see how we can't organize them based on their martial art ranking.

@Grudge Yeah I'd think all the Ryōzanpaku masters excluding Hayato would be at least remotely comparable to each other.

I have no issues with 0.0002, it's been stated multiple times by a character who is analytical in his thinking (according to Ryu) I also don't understand as to how it can inflate results either. If that's the case then many characters who have transformations with stated multipliers could also be argued to be mere hyperbole and inflation.

Well, we preferably need the Kenichi boulder feat calculated to scale from in any case.

this was posted on the other thread but:

Akisame casually flipping a speeding van while bloodlusted.

Saiga and Senzui busting several floors of a building and hovering in mid-air from the force of their blows.

Saiga defeating multiple Master-class (Meaning that they're far above Kenichi) opponents with casual finger strikes before the coat he was about to place on Miu began to fall.

Hongou and Junazard busting numerous towers during their fight. The former scales to Sakaki and the latter managed to fight a restrained Hayato to a standstill.

Back