• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ironic that you ignored the thread no matter what I tried to bring it up a few times.
However, they were immediately active when I made changes, lol.

The calculations were accepted. I just put them in the verse. Profile scaling can be discussed later, but it's better to keep the stats up to date than to leave them as they are now.

And, for the record, I'm not, and nobody is obligated to respond to your thread constantly. That doesn't mean we don't have arguments or opposition, just because we don't respond for a few days.

A week has passed since the last activity of other users. Judging by the fact that you are only writing here now, you would also ignore the thread in the future

I plan to respond to the thread eventually, just not now, because I don't want to lol. Simple as that cuh.
^^^^^

I'm busy with other shit and plan on leaving the wiki soon. Not sure when I'll reply to this since I do have obviously disagreements, however that doesn't give you the right to apply random changes just because you aren't getting responses.

You should know this by now considering after I spent hours editing Kengan pages properly, you went in and applied random stats that I had to then spend more time reversing. You should definitely know this by now to be frank.

The idea of scaling Ashura to Omega makes no sense. We constantly see characters evolve and continue to evolve as they obviously wouldn't remain in the state they were defeated in.

The idea of scaling Ashura to Omega makes no sense. We constantly see characters evolve and continue to evolve as they obviously wouldn't remain in the state they were defeated in.
Skills are being developed. From the point of view of AP, the verse has not changed one iota

Can each side of the discussion here write a respective long post that explains their arguments and evidence regarding this topic position, so our staff members can more easily evaluate this revision, please? You obviously need to keep a polite tone.

Last edited:
Let them choose a person who will defend their position or write a commentary on behalf of the whole group.

We will write two comments and post them at the same time. We won't have to answer each other. It's just that the moderators will evaluate both versions and choose the one that makes more sense.

I know how to communicate my ideas through writing, thank you.
Be more loyal. I just want to say that we both put all our thoughts into the post and we wouldn't have to supplement it and bring it to the discussion. It should just be two outlined versions without continuation, thank you.

Bro, tone it down a little with the guidelines. Let Azontr get his word in, yeah?
What kind of double standards? Right now you are preventing me from getting a word in and distorting my comment.
I answered in the same manner as Azontr and was polite.
Please, don't try to impose with my comment the tone you saw for yourself.

I'm not trying to shut you up. I'm trynna to tell you that continuing to pester someone when they've clearly displayed and confirmed a willingness to contribute to the discussion simply because they aren't doing it immediately is not that cool.

I'm not trying to shut you up. I'm trynna to tell you that continuing to pester someone when they've clearly displayed and confirmed a willingness to contribute to the discussion simply because they aren't doing it immediately is not that cool.
I'm sorry, but you just imagined it. I just clarified that the answer should be more voluminous so that we do not have to stretch the evaluation of versions into several parts. After Azontr most likely misunderstood me, I clarified my thought once again and asked to be more loyal. There was no intent in my actions to molest anyone or be impolite

Moreover, I didn't even hint that he should do it right now. Perhaps the translator incorrectly conveyed my thought, but all I wanted to say to this participant is that it is better to make the answer not brief, but more voluminous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back