• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Keanu Reeves versus Keanu Reeves

The_Calaca

VS Battles
Retired
Why hasn't this happened before?

Morpheus told Neo there's an agent causing havoc in The Matrix and he goes to investigate. He then finds John Wick in an office room, obviously wearing a suit assembling to those of the agents.

The Matrix Neo (2nd Key) is used.

Speed is equalized.

They fight on an 3-stories office building with no bystanders.

Neo render by moonmanxo-d4qfnzv
Wick-1-

Alright, though considering the setting, outside of throwing bricks or something I doubt they have much to do with the environment.

AP: They should be about equal in AP, Neo downscales from a wall-busting while Wick upscales from bulletproof-glass busting (That might make him a bit stronger). It's notable that Neo has superior lifting strength, which is important, as Wick often grapples. As for their weaponry

Skill: Hard to tell. Neo should know more martial arts, but Wick has got a lot more experience. I'd say Neo, with his anime-like stunts should edge it out here.

Weaponry: Their arsenal is about equal, I think. However, Neo's mostly a spray and pray kinda guy, while Wick is very accurate. That sounds like a good thing, but isn't, since Neo can dodge bullets.

Durability: Wick's a lot tougher, I'd say, has body armor and more stamina. I know both have Very High, but I feel like that's a lowball for Wick.

Stat-wise they're mostly even, but I think Neo takes it due to being able to dodge bullets, while Wick's body armor, while effective, leaves him out of breath and knocks him down.

Neo dodges all of Wick's bullets and proceeds to beat him up. Unless Wick pulls out the arm bar and stuff. But Neo has the edge in everything else.

Voting Neo.

John can grab a pencil from the office

I suppose Neo can do the Neo with bullets because he's faster than them. In this scenario the speed is equalized (or John's weapons would be faster) so I'm not sure he can rely on that.

Counting both, however.

Hm... If he can't bullet time, unless he realizes that fast enough, he just ends up getting shot and Wick just kinda uh, wins

I love Keanu (Wick) but I feel like Keanu (Neo) has the edge on overwhelming him. Too much bullets and all.

I think what Wick specializes in is prep time but then again he can just easily adapt but it's really hard to take down Neo. Gonna have to give my vote to "I know Kung-fu" here.

Back