• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

John Wick vs Bane (Nolanverse) in a meelee fight

I got tired of stupid hax matches that almost always end up as stomps because I don't know how to choose good characters, so let's try something different.

Battle takes place in this room

John Wick vs Bane

Speed equalized.

Both are in character

They start out 10 meters apart from each other.

No guns, but john has two knifes.

No bulletproof suit for both.

No Prior knowledge nor prep time.

VOTES:

John Wick: 1 (SheevShezarrine)

Bane: 7 (Ecstasy Amphetamine, TheArsenal1212, Hellbeast1, Armorchompy, Zark2099, GojiBoyForever, Erentheturkishguy)

Inconclusive:

Wick-1-
Bane TDKT TR

Bane breaks Wick in half.

Seriously, Wick does not compare in a fistfight at all.

So. I guess that even if both are in the same tier, Bane is still a better fighter then?

Also, Wick has two knifes, does that makes any difference?.

Honestly Bane's feats are more impressive, most of them are really casual like when he crushed the throat of that businessman with relative ease, lifting Bats in armor and the concrete pillar busting.

He's superior in CQC since he can compete with the likes of Bats and may have been trained by the League of Shadows which possesses training way above anything Wick has received

Not really, the knives may do something but overall Bane takes this by doing wrestling moves on him until he stops breathing, pain resistance and superior skill

It's a good thing that it is not a stomp.

Second, but, isn't John durability, like, higher than Bane Attack Potency? I haven't watched that movie in a long time, so I might be wrong though.

Don't think so, Bane's feats and the people he scales to are much better in terms of AP

Then again his superior pain resistance and skill still remain

Ecstasy Amphetamine said:
Not really, the knives may do something but overall Bane takes this by doing wrestling moves on him until he stops breathing, pain resistance and superior skill

I feel as if this is really downplaying John's own cqc skills. The dude grew up in the toughest parts of Russia in an orphanage where the males grapple every day. That's why John is so great at holds and take downs. This is also ignoring the fact that John can place the smack down on extremely skilled assassins that can kill large groups of skilled assassins with ease. Hell John was able to beat two of the most skilled assassins with a belt alone. Afterwards he killed Zero, the teacher of these assassins while having dozens of lethal injuries, and Zero is essentially a younger John more or less.

Yeah in a hand to hand fight, Bane dominates. Not a stomp but he's better in almost every respect. Interestingly their lifting strength is close but Bane matching Batman is better than any of Wick's amazing training.

Bane takes it

It's a small inconvenience sure but if Bane can deal with Batman's equipment he should fine here. Even this Batman has the needles on his arms in his suit and he was fine in the first fight and lost to skill in the second fight.

I'd say John is pretty comparable to Bane in AP (bullet-resistant glass vs concrete) and while not as good a striker, I'd say he's a better grappler. I say John with high difficulty if he takes it to the ground, which I think he oughtta be able to do

Bane pretty easily for me.

He was trained by the Shadows which should put him in a similar league to Bats and Ras Al Ghul. While John has extensive training g and xp from the marines and life as an assassin I'm not sure he can compare to what Bane's bringing.

As for strength I'd say Bane Hasan edge (Bane's feat of cracking a pillar was from when his mask was busted up) even if you argue adrenaline had a roll to play I'd note he scales to other feats (like Bruce crushing card by falling on them and smashing his graphite mask)

Experience and power. Wick has the advantage if guns come into play but fist to fist the most he'll get from Bane would be praises before his backbone is snapped.

Give Wick knowledge on Bane's mask and this could be an interesting fight, right now it's an easy win for Bane. Actually, would Wick go for the mask in character? I think he would just expect to take out Bane, he's fought big guys and won easily before.

Back