• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kazuma (Konosuba) VS Jason Voorhees (Grace)

and he can use even explosion, the dynamites, the Deadly backstab wich who kill him instantly if landed, also Jason regen its not in second but it takes some time

oh just go ahead and try to slice Kazuma with his macete like the basic horror movie villain

So like, some questions
  • Can someone give a scan of the teleport seal? If its not easy to place it being a win condition is questionable
  • The dynamite unless its a point blank explosion can rapidly drop off. I'm pretty sure Jason survives with low damage if he's something like 6 meters away from the explosion, even if its the maximum extent of 9-A it can be
  • The backstab thing seems like its completely negated by Jason already being dead unless its a conceptual thing. So why is it a win condition?
I think he also wins, but mostly due to Luck combos more than teleport BFR.

So like, some questions
  • Can someone give a scan of the teleport seal? If its not easy to place it being a win condition is questionable
  • The dynamite unless its a point blank explosion can rapidly drop off. I'm pretty sure Jason survives with low damage if he's something like 6 meters away from the explosion, even if its the maximum extent of 9-A it can be
  • The backstab thing seems like its completely negated by Jason already being dead unless its a conceptual thing. So why is it a win condition?
You can find Kazuma bfring people in the final volume of the ln and as far as the backstab goes it works on undead so I see don't why it won't work on Jason

You can find Kazuma bfring people in the final volume of the
Do you have a quote of the scene?
backstab goes it works on undead so I see don't why it won't work on Jason
If it does then yeah I could work. Though is it an automatic thing? Because Jason's senses sorta renders non-magical stealth sorta useless.

Do you have a quote of the scene?

If it does then yeah I could work. Though is it an automatic thing? Because Jason's senses sorta renders non-magical stealth sorta useless.
Lurk will deal with the senses part and no I don't have the exact quote

So like, some questions
Here is the quote:
The moment I unleashed my spell, Noss leapt at me with the tip of his sword pointed directly at my stomach.

Dammit, I was planning to take him by surprise, but his reactions are too fast!

If I had casted any other spell, neither of us would be able to get out of this unscathed.

However, my trump card was…!

“Teleport!”

“!? Heheh, Teleport, huh!? Pity, but teleporting me is─!”

Noss kept his sword outstretched before him, but was whisked away before it could reach me.

For some reason, only his armour was left behind, which collapsed to the ground with a loud clatter.

“Teleport too…! How did this happen? This man really did have a trump card up his sleeve! …By the way, where did you send him?”

“Axel’s police station.”

Right now I have two locations registered as destination spots, directly in front of the police station in Axel, and the lowest level of the dungeon I went to with Vanir and Wiz.

Just for reference as to make sure it isn't a stomp thread, how exactly does Jason pull off a win here?

Can he land a blow with speed equalized when they start a kilometer or so away though?

Yes he can even if the speed is equalized Jason has a simple mind which can be a favor to Kazuma and let him use his skills
and since its the city of Axel Kazuma has the territory advantage
add these to Rez reasons

can you close this thread?

Yes he can even if the speed is equalized Jason has a simple mind which can be a favor to Kazuma and let him use his skills
and since its the city of Axel Kazuma has the territory advantage
So then this is a stomp thread due to hax. Jason has no ways to win, can be BFR'ed at any moment, can seemingly die in one hit to an instant kill attack, and can't get around his luck. It can't be added.

So then this is a stomp thread due to hax. Jason has no ways to win, can be BFR'ed at any moment, can seemingly die in one hit to an instant kill attack, and can't get around his luck. It can't be added.
Jason will need to be in close range for bfr and Kazuma will need to sneak first lurk can only be activated when the opponent is not looking

Back