• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kazuma Kiryu vs Ezio Auditore da Firenze

OK, so...

Ezio absolutely dominates in military tactics if the Recruits system has anything to say for itself and the effect it had on all of Europe, and he also has quite a big AP advantage of 2.2425x, plus, he's a resistance cannon which ***** over almost every single one of Kiryu's equipment minus the bowling ball and he's gonna sense Kiryu coming without even needing to look at him because precog and the whole "Sixth Sense allows you to see through time literally" bullshit, and he's just as arguably skilled at weaponry if not superior, plus Ezio's hella more acrobatic than one would think. Also ironically, Kiryu doesn't utilize pressure points, but Majima does. Plus, Ezio undeniably edges out in stamina with crazy guild challenges all over the place in AC Brotherhood.

On the other hand, Kiryu edges out in unarmed combat and can prolly close the AP gap with Dragon Spirit Mode and Extreme Heat Mode, since, well, all the feats in Yakuza were done uber-casually (but then again even the feats in AC are done uber-casually). Plus, Kiryu's Power-copying abilities are tons better than Ezio's shitty Masyaf Keys.

Honestly, I'm really torn. This time, I really can't choose.

I want Kiryu to win for the meme, but until we get arguments I won't vote.

I'm not super familiar with either in a VSBW sense so I don't feel qualified to argue either side.

You know looking at what KLOL said I'm gonna vote Incon I guess. Kiryu can handle the AP gap and is skilled enough to at least contend with Ezio in CQC given that both have done insane stuff. Remind me again what does Ezio open with in character?

Okay, well I guess I'll stay Incon. Kiryu isn't a stranger to blade users though hidden blades might be a surprise at first I'd wager Kiryu can rally out of it

Wait, this is overdue but, is the Apple of Eden restricted? If not this entire fight goes to shit and Ezio stomps.

Unless y'all are assuming that End of Brotherhood Ezio is from 1507 AKA no Apple, in that case, I'll add in the fight.

EDIT: Yeah, Ezio doesn't have the Apple, I'mma add away.

Back