• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kazehaya Kamito (Blade Dance) vs Ikki Kurogane (Rakudai)

i only saw anime kamito, he didnt look that awesome, therefore i think this could be a interesting match, both are at full power,

Bonus round: Ikki gets super-mana regnration which allows him to stay in Ittou Shura for:

1) 10 minutes (if used with Ittou R only 1 minute)

2) without timelimit

who wins?

PS: i hope this isnt such a stomp as with Tooru :( (and if yes, than make it a Kamito vs Tooru+partner battle (same conditions as above))

Kamito oneshots Ikki if he doesn't get amped up at the very beginning.

Large AP difference makes sure of that.

Base Kamito 6/10

Demon King Kamito / Dual Wield Kamito 10/10

Est Zwei Kamito 8/10

If he starts with Ittou Shura (Hypersonic+ against Kamito's Supersonic+ Base / Hypersonic with Demon King and Est Zwei /Unknown with amps)

IS Ikki 6/10

Demon King Kamito / Dual Wield Kamito 7/10

Est Zwei Kamito 6/10

-------------------------

If he starts with Ittou Razetsu (Massively Hypersonic against Kamito's Supersonic+ Base / Hypersonic with Demon King and Est Zwei /Unknown with amps)

IR Ikki 10/10

IR Ikki 8/10

IR Ikki 10/10

Time limit doesn't matter much in these speeds except for Razetsu that only lasts 1 second or a few seconds in the original.

Kamito, any version blitzes Tooru and Julie handily. Est Zwei and Demon King Kamito horribly stomps them.

Mana is not what stops Ikki from going Ittou Shura on everything. Bodily harm does. Shura and Razetsu places massive stress on his body. Ittou Shura can only be used for 1 minute a day before he gets extremely tired. Ittou Razetsu only needs 1 second to hospitalize him for a week the first time he used it, granted it was after not having ample rest and being drugged.

^wow, he is far stronger than i thought, his verse needs a profile too, btw, i didnt know he already had a profile, i looked before making this match but didnt find it :(

but for Ittoumodes: the way i understood it, is was that ikki didnt have enough mana to use shura for longer than one minute, his body looked powerless because of the totally empthy mana not because he got overly exhausted, he was able to keep himself conscious but exhausted and he never needed to go into the capsule pods for healing :I

razetsu on the other hand injured him badly, and emptied his mana pool :I

Kamito is crazily powerful, even in standard form. I will probably update his profile in the future, because I checked it, and it really needs revision.

@GreatestSin :

Ittou Shura is a Noble Art form of Ikki's that forcefully removes all of Ikki's physical limits, allowing him to gain tremendous power while ignoring survival instincts of the human body. This technique, although grand, is only able to be maintained for a minute. The technique does have major drawbacks, most notably its usage limit of once per day, due to the incredible amount of stress it places on Ikki's body.

-wiki

@GoldenScorpions : I know he is, but for now, I'll go with what's written in the wiki as I don't remember how high his feats are described in the novel. I support the revision though.

GreatestSin said:
^mmhhh, seems like i confused "energy" with mana, but he uses up all his mana too right?
Yes. But that's more of the fact that his mana is pathetic even for the weakest blazers than Ittou Shura actually costing that much. It already saps his immense stamina to the point of exhaustion just for one minute.

Just look at Ayatsuji Ayase, a relatively low-tier blazer spamming Mark of the Wind in her fight with Ikki.

GreatestSin said:
^but this is because she had more mana right?
Yes.

Blazer Ranking F
Physical Ability A
Luck F
Offensive Power F
Magic Capacity F
Magic Control E
Blazer Ranking D
Physical Ability D
Luck E
Offensive Power C+
Magic Capacity E