• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Katsuragi vs Mercury Black

That statement wasnt WoG, that was the voice actor aaying he was a bit bias on Mercury.

But Mercury can take multiple hits from higher AP, even welcoming them, like he did in Yangs fight. Gonna be honest, I dont know about Katsuragi, and Mercury is best RWBY character, but if she can keep up with his amazing technical skill and adaptation, his bullets being able to reign her in and attack and direct on whim, and his decent mobility with those boots of his, she should be able tp win om thw aole fact of her AP advantage.

Looking at her profile, Her vs Yang would be a fun fight.

Still want confirmation if she beats 4 world class fighters simultaneously in canon or just in the beatemup sections where any character can fight any character regardless of skill.

Here's one of the story mode missions where she fights three at once.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drICeqcRRNw

-DISCLAIMER-

I apologize for how gratuitous it is and feel I must assure you that this mission does not reflect the tone of the latter half of the story mode of this particular installment in the series. This franchise likes to make my task of convincing people that there's more to it than fanservice as difficult as possible.

Alternatively you can skip to 3:16 to see the actual gameplay portion of the mission.

I believe this battle is not a stomp because we require like more than 4x or at least 5x the AP to be a stomp, and aura dude has enough versatility and defense not to be completely shat on by this AP difference. But Katsuragi ultimately wins: he can only make it hard and last somewhat long, like a strong fodder.

Decisive, then.~ It is in character for Kat to not be serious against girls, but she is a bisexual who prefers girls a lot. She's gonna be serious against a guy. And that guy's getting dunked on.

Oh, you seemed to argue enough in his favor that I thought you were claiming he would win, sorry.

Back