• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Katsuki Bakugou vs Katsumi Orochi

Last Baki vs My Hero match was pretty fun so let's do it again.

Both High 8-C

Speed equalized

5 meters apart

Who wins?

Katsuki Bakugou:

Katsumi Orochi: 7

This seems like a mismatch. Katsumi is way more experienced and skilled compared to Bakugou and can deal with projectiles such as guns and arrows so Bakugou's superior range isn't that big of an issue.

Katsumi is also physically stronger and could likely one shot Bakugou if he gets in close. His stamina will also allow him to take multiple explosions before going down so he'll have multiple chances.

Let's also not forget if he really needed it, the Mach Punch would rip Bakugou apart.

Katsumi low diff.

DK how far into High 8-C Katsumi really is. For Bakugou it looks like he's scaled to 3.17 Tons through scaling to 8% Deku, who can harm Overhaul with a punch or some such, with Overhaul in turn can withstand a shockwave at point blank from 100% Deku which looks really...weird.

IDK how true this is but I'll have to relook the manga again about that. Aside that, I'll assume Katsumi and Bakugou are around the same level or at least comparable considering Katsumi is an at least High 8-C to that of Baku being just High 8-C.

Like Amlad said, I say Katsumi can handle himself even when against Bakugou's explosions. Whether he endures them or dodges them, he has the skill to do that but I'd suspect he'd at least get surprised somewhat by the first one. But if he knows somethings up just by how Bakugou's hero costume gauntlets are, that'll at least put him on edge and be cautious of it.

Up close though, Katsumi's got him stomped there due to his Karate skill and I don't recall Bakugou being particularly skilled in any martial arts AFAIK as he's more of a brawler from what I rememeber. That and there's also the Mach Punch taht'll do him in should Katsumi see the need to use it.

TL:DR Going Katsumi FRA.

Personally I think so, there both comparable in strength and durability, and Bakugou does have a range advantage.

Insert creative name here 12 said:
But from what Quliphoth said he gets wrecked by mach punch and gets seriously outskilled
Outskilled, no doubt, but with the Mach Punch, as good as the normal one is, it can be dealt with. Hitless Blow, however, is tricky. It amps Katsumi's speed x10 and his strength like ~600x, but the trade off is that if Bakugou survives, be it by dodging, parrying, or using his quirk, Katsumi can only effectively use it twice, as regardless of whether or not the target is hit, HB annihilates Katsumi's hands

This is true. Bakugou has gotten better at fighting at around this point so it's all a matter of if he recklessly takes it or acts smart and does something to survive it.

The Hitless Blow is a literal double edge sword for Katsumi so he'll have to act wisely also should he become pressed to it.

Insert creative name here 12 said:
So he can blitz and annhilate Bakugou at any time?
Not necessarily. If Bakugou sees Katsumi's arm, he can aim dodge the punch, and only the fist itself gets this amp. The rest of Katsumi is the same strength and speed as before

Back