• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bakugo's AP: 26.67 tons

Bakugo's LS: Unknown, likely Class 5

Reze's AP: Higher than 7.45 tons

Reze's LS: Class 100

Last edited:
Can the boy kill the girl?
Yes: if Bakugo removes her heart, then she’ll die and be sent to Hell. It won’t be his first move, but after seeing how much she regenerates, he’ll eventually realize he needs to resort to more desperate measures. In addition, while Hybrid Devils can regenerate from lethal damage like missing organs or being split in half, they need someone to pull their pin to do this, which isn’t going to happen here as Bakugo wouldn’t be stupid enough to pull that cord on her neck.

Last edited:
Finally someone did this match! I totally did not re-read the Bomb girl arc for this

I think Reze should have the skill and experience edge, since she is a train assassin who was trained by Russia. Her regen greatly helps her here especially against a stronger opponent, although I acknowledge bakugo trying to take her heart...but the chances of that happening is kinda slim

I also want to point out she upscales her value

Reze massively upscales from 7 tons
…that doesn’t remove the ridiculously massive AP difference. Even if you went against site rules and made her baseline 8-B for 11 tons, she would still be nearly 4x weaker.

“massively upscales” doesn’t mean anything when her scaling chain is just “stronger than Denji who is stronger than the bat devil.” She’s still getting smacked and blown to pieces by Bakugo.

I'm seeing that Reze has High-Mid regen. How does Bakugo get past that?

Also, that justification has no scan, just saying.
Devil physiology and she needs blood to keep regeneration (unless she does the head pop off thing)

Gets countered by him just constantly hurting her until she can’t regenerate anymore, it has a limit.

Ok, I've changed the details of the match. Now it's Beginning of Series Bakugo, who should scale to 26 tons, and Reze scales far above the 7.45 Denji feat due to Denji having trained and gotten stronger during that time and Reze casually overpowering him. So Bakugo has a x3 AP advantage at most, large but not stomp-worthy.

Reze's got significantly more experience with her explosion powers and is a much better hand-to-hand combatant as well. Her explosion powers are shown to be more versatile than Bakugo's. Reze can infuse her attacks with explosive force, can turn parts of her body into bombs and fire them remotely, and she was shown to be capable of regenerating the parts of her body used as bombs without the need for blood. She can transform her limbs into literal torpedoes, and can also sever her head and have her body throw the head, allowing her to use both the head and the body as a bomb. Like Bakugo, she can also use her explosions to increase her travel speed and fly through the air, and she can use her strongest explosions without hurting herself, something which Bakugo can't do. Honestly, I've got to give this to Reze. She's just got more going for her compared to Bakugo at that point in the series.

I'll make an argument for Bakugo soon.
I assume the argument will probably be based around Bakugo’s explosions getting stronger the more he fights. That is a good advantage, but it will still take time for that to take effect, and Reze will be quick with her attacks. Even if Bakugo has good mobility with his explosions, Reze’s explosions give her better mobility in my opinion. Bakugo just doesn’t have enough skill or techniques for this fight, especially compared to how many techniques Reze has. Bakugo’s only real advantage here is AP, and for someone as skilled as Reze, it’s not going to be enough.

Back