• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The AP section was a bit misleading seperating his explosions into two levels, so I thought his third key was his last 8-B key. I just switched to Joint Training key.
alright Homelander is 1.8 times stronger AP wise, not as much as his almost 3x stronger if Bakugo was in his first key

problem with that, he one-shot someone who was 1.8 stronger than bakugo, like the old thread.

so yeah. unfortunate for him.

Hasn't Bakugo changed at all since then? If not, is there another MHA character better suited? I did notice that Midoriya doesn't have an 8-B key.

Homey's profile is weird. So he's baseline(?) 9-A (0.005), possibly 8-B (14 tons).

Kacchan is like 8 tons, and 24 tons or higher with Howitzer.

Looking at pure statistics the fight seems doable, but Homelander one-shot Queen Maeve whose AP justifications is almost the same as Homelanders.

There doesn't seem to be a good match for Homelander in MHA. Either the results is the same as the Bakugo fight in the past thread, or Homelander gets beaten by higher AP if we choose stronger characters or later keys.

There doesn't seem to be a good match for Homelander in MHA. Either the results is the same as the Bakugo fight in the past thread, or Homelander gets beaten by higher AP.
this is why i suggested dark souls low-tiers. they're weaker and most of the time got some sort of skill to make up for the small gap (and resist his heat vision forcing him to fight cqc)

Maybe I should replace Homelander with Queen Maeve.

And for Homelander, I think I might have found him an opponent. This character has 16 tons of TNT and has two power amps as well.

Maybe I should replace Homelander with Queen Maeve.

And for Homelander, I think I might have found him an opponent. This character has 16 tons of TNT and has two power amps as well.
Yeah replace it with Maeve, I don’t want people to spam that Homelander wins because he one shot Maeve despite canonical one shots not counting for being 7.5x stronger.

I just want to say, with how much Homelander acted with his so called superhero attitude, he would go nuts and raged at it's peak to beat the f*** out of him due of how Homelander made the meaning of superhero dirty

I just want to say, with how much Homelander acted with his so called superhero attitude, he would go nuts and raged at it's peak to beat the f*** out of him due of how Homelander made the meaning of superhero dirty
Yeah Canon Bakugou (especially with the speed different of Mach 7 vs Mach 3) would beat him black and blue

Preparing to replace Homelander with Queen Maeve. Is this a good fight, or should I do so? I'll do it in a short time if nobody disagrees.

Changed. Let's see how "the beating heart" of a team of shitstains fares against the raging maniac of a school of real heroes.

Changed. Let's see how "the beating heart" of a team of shitstains fares against the raging maniac of a school of real heroes.
She loses, like badly.
I won’t downplay her and say she’s bad, but she’s never truly had to fight someone on her level before, and against Bakugou, one of the most skilled first years who actively surprises even his teachers that’s bad.
Her only advantage is that 1.77x AP because Bakugou ignores durability. And his 34.14 ton explosion is likely good enough to finish her when weakened. Along with that, he can out range her with flight and blind her with stun grenade, and even if she does get the upper hand his explosions deal higher damage the more he sweats, so he’ll be getting stronger while she keeps getting weaker

She loses, like badly.
I won’t downplay her and say she’s bad, but she’s never truly had to fight someone on her level before, and against Bakugou, one of the most skilled first years who actively surprises even his teachers that’s bad.
Her only advantage is that 1.77x AP because Bakugou ignores durability. And his 34.14 ton explosion is likely good enough to finish her when weakened. Along with that, he can out range her with flight and blind her with stun grenade, and even if she does get the upper hand his explosions deal higher damage the more he sweats, so he’ll be getting stronger while she keeps getting weaker
So now we have to replace Bakugo with Kirishima?

I mean no?
Cause it’s not a one shot, and I’ve seen worse one sided matches get added.
you can if you want to I will say use JT
If possible I'd rather avoid resetting this thread again. The tags already list Homelander for a thread that doesn't involve him. I don't know if I can change the tags.

If possible I'd rather avoid resetting this thread again. The tags already list Homelander for a thread that doesn't involve him. I don't know if I can change the tags.
You can, I believe if you go back to edit the original top post It should show up there.

Back