• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Katsuki Bakugo Vs. Inosuke Hashibira (My Hero Academia Vs Demon Slayer) (9-0-0)

Katsuki Bakugo Vs. Inosuke Hashibira​

• Fight Location: SBA
  • Battle Music
  • Starting Distance: 100 Meters
  • Joint Training Arc Bakugo will be used
  • Post-Pillar Training Inosuke will be used
  • Speed Equal
  • Both in character
  • Win by any means
Bakugo's AP is 41.11 Tons and 113.71 Tons with Howitzer Impact

Inosuke's AP is 70.1 Tons

Dynamight: @SuperStar @Mazdoesstuff @Ret_of_Guys @Artorimachi_Meteoraft @SeijiSetto @Popted2 @V999 @Knifeman29 @CiscoTheSoto

Inosuke:

Incon:

coHnsig.png
Vs
jW9XGUZ.png

Last edited:
Inosuke's name is linking to Genos' page.

The big issue here is range vs close combat. Inosuke is superior up close, but lacks any significant range or AOE attacks. Bakugo's more mobile with his explosive flight and has very effective ranged attacks. Since the starting distance is 100 meters, Inosuke will have to make it through Bakugo's barrage of AP shots.

Bakugo isn't a physical fighter either, he doesn't really punch/strike anymore in this key. Up close or at range he'll be using his explosions. The sheer AOE would make it difficult for Inosuke to dodge them. Though Inosuke can take lots of punishment with his durability and high stamina.

However his resistance to heat only applies to his demon slayer clothing, which means his top is free to be burned by Bakugo's blasts. If Bakugo finds himself being overwhelmed by Inosuke up close, he can always blind him and make distance with Stun Grenade. I think Bakugo is skilled enough to avoid getting killed.

I can also see him realize that Inosuke is tough just from him maneuvering around his AP shots. I feel like once Bakugo starts playing the range game, I don't think Inosuke can do much to switch the situation to his favor. Bakugo's higher mobility, flight, and his stun grenade should prevent Inosuke from getting close.

Bakugo's Howitzer isn't much of a factor I think, it's not that much stronger than Inosuke's durability so it wouldn't one shot him.

Leaning towards Bakugo, but I won't vote yet.

Want to hear from Demon Slayer supporters as I don't know much about Inosuke. Don't know how good he is up close, I'm just assuming here, which isn't good.

wasnt the 70 ton demon slayer feat done by someone on the brink of death as they were melting into the floor from poison or something

wasnt the 70 ton demon slayer feat done by someone on the brink of death as they were melting into the floor from poison or something
Yes, it was done by Doma, and people stronger than him upscale to 8-A.

Although the gap is too big to upscale, but that is a problem for another day.

I mean, even if you upscale Inosuke for whatever reason, he would still only be 100 tons. Which would be a 2.4 advantage for him, still not enough for a "huge" advantage.

At best, you could just say he upscales an unknown amount above 70.1 tons.

Ranged slash from the Doma fight. I think he can catch Bakugou off guard with that.
Nah Doma let his guard down and was playing causal for the most part. Bakugo won’t make the same mistake, plus that attack is only tens of meters at best.

Inosuke’s body control and durability is only really useful against physical strikes. Explosions that have unfathomable heat and pressure will overwhelm him, no dislocating arms or moving his organs can save him from getting burned

So Bakugo wins this right?
Pretty much. He's got lower AP but he's far more mobile and Inosuke's advantages like higher dura and flexibility or w/e aren't gonna stop him from being turned into smoked ham by huge AOE explosions. You can't dodge a mini nuke by moving your organs around. Bakugo FRA.

Gonna also vote for Bakugo since he can play the ranged game and can increase the power of his explosions as the battle goes on, and Inosuke doesn't really have much counters for that or as many long-ranged attacks he can rely on to fight back.

Back